How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "CyclingMinnie"10 to go  :D/

Just trying to discreetly take the girls clothes and hide them in my wardrobe. It would be a lot easier if they didn't keep asking for the tops that I've taken!!

We've got this far I really don't want to spoil the surprise this close to going.
I kept our christmas trip a secret from Dylan until the night before we went! God it was hard but the look on his face when he opened an early christmas present and realised what it was made it sooo special!
Hope you all have a great time xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

CyclingMinnie

Thanks Kelly.Dylan

I am sure it will be worth it! We plan on packing the suitcase in the car on friday night when they are asleep and then on saturday afternoon telling them we are going out and then getting in the car and driving to the travelodge in Ashford we are staying in before getting the Eurostar on Sunday - I think thats when they will work out whats going on as we have stayed there before.

We did go as surprise about 3 years ago and we went with friends - when they turned up at the travelodge my eldest daughter said to her friend 'I'm sorry I won't be in school tomorrow'  :lol:
Disneyland Hotel 2006
Newport Bay Club 2007
New York Hotel 2008
Disney World Florida 2009
New York Hotel 2010

New York Hotel 2011

Samninetysix

Quote from: "CyclingMinnie"We did go as surprise about 3 years ago and we went with friends - when they turned up at the travelodge my eldest daughter said to her friend 'I'm sorry I won't be in school tomorrow'  :lol:

I wonder how many of us have done that (keeping kids out of school for hols)

I reckon we have told every conceivable lie to schools over the last few years to enable to go to DLRP. This April will be our 43rd time and I bet over half of them have been "blagged" - I know it's not right but she gets great grades and has never suffered. She's now 14 and wants to go into forensic science so time is running out for Disney trips :s

Jimmy Cricket

4 sleeps can't wait now

morbiusdog

Only 7 more!!! This time next week we should be at Folkestone getting ready to board the train for 5 days of fun and frolics in the Happiest place in Europe (YAY! :D/ ) after a 3 hour drive to the train and then another 3 hour drive to DLP itself(BOO! :( ). But I already know that it will be worth it :thumbs:.
Chris.

CyclingMinnie

[quote="Samninetysix"
I wonder how many of us have done that (keeping kids out of school for hols)

I reckon we have told every conceivable lie to schools over the last few years to enable to go to DLRP. This April will be our 43rd time and I bet over half of them have been "blagged" - I know it's not right but she gets great grades and has never suffered. She's now 14 and wants to go into forensic science so time is running out for Disney trips :s[/quote]

We've taken our girls out of school every year since they started (eldest is in year 5) neither of them have time of sick - the odd but thats all - and I don't feel its done them any harm.  I can't do it any more as I now work at the school and it wouldn't go down very well!! They have also bought in a new policy were only exceptional circumstances are given authorised leave and everything else is unauthorised and you can been fined!

Any way now in single figures 9 to go!!! :D
Disneyland Hotel 2006
Newport Bay Club 2007
New York Hotel 2008
Disney World Florida 2009
New York Hotel 2010

New York Hotel 2011

disneyloverjessie

single figures, 9!!!
:D :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Terkina

29 sleeps :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

disneyloverjessie

this time last year it was my first night in Paris with another 2 to go and then we were off to disney for 5 days...

but oh well, only 8 sleeeps :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Jimmy Cricket

Heading Monday : )

GaryL

35 more days :D (technically 36 but my Holiday is starting the day before when we go to London for the day to stay overnight)

bensmum

2...heading there on tuesday:)

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "bensmum"2...heading there on tuesday:)
Wow!! Have a fab time Lynne & Ben xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge