How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

Quote from: "CertifiedDisneyFreak"I am very excited as off to the magical place tomorrow! :D shall be off to bed soon as got to get up early haha!
Have a fab time!! I am very jealous lol

never mind, only 39 sleeps to go :D/

amanda08

35!

SVioletS

In exactly one month i'll be packing, as we will go on the 17th oct early a.m.!!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

littlemermaid83

13 sleeps!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Eveline

Think I'm close enough to start my countdown now!

4 weeks today we'll be in the park to see Dreams for the very first time - 27 sleeps to go  :-)

Aurora1

21 sleeps left.

got a cold right now, pretty bad. But better now then later ;) , right?
Hoping the rest of the family stays healthy!
Got some Euros, need to figure out, how much more we need. This time hubby is with us, taking his credit card... :oops:
Aurora1

never2old

6 more sleeps!!

This time next week I'll be.... probably waiting for the parade :)

Aurora1

Down to 19 sleeps.

bought a pair of boots yesterday. In cas it`s raining a little (wich I do not hope it will!! =D> )

wish everyone wgo is going before me a great trip! Don`t buy all the merchandise, I want some too!! ;)

Aurora1

never2old

I'm down to 4 more sleeps!!!

Soon I'll be counting down the minutes.... ;)

I called yesterday and booked our restaurants for dinner (Sunday we're going for the Dreams package at Walt's, and Monday night we'll be treating ourselves to the California Grill.... :))

I can't wait to see Dreams this weekend. And to buy LOTS of stuff at the WOD!! (don't worry Aurora1, I'll leave some for you ;))

Aurora1

Thank you, for leaving some for me, never2old! :D
Do mind writing here or pm me, how you thought the Dreams-package was. If it is worth it, now that the crowds may be less. And for watching the show?
Have a great trip!
Aurora1

amanda08

never2old

Quote from: "Aurora1"Do mind writing here or pm me, how you thought the Dreams-package was. If it is worth it, now that the crowds may be less. And for watching the show?

I will! :D I'm quite curious myself about it, we'll see how it goes! Q

SVioletS

I was under the impression that the Dreams package were on until Sept 30... Does anybody know if it will go on further on? I'd like to know if it's worth it and maybe have a go with it in October.
Can we use meal vouchers for it?

never2old, please post here after you've gone, and tell us all about your experience!
Tks!! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

DutchBrit

It's decided: we will be going back to DLRP on the 16th October for 3 nights at the Hotel New York! I plan to book next week, just in case that 40% offer turns into a 50% one (well, one can always dream!)

I've wondered about the Dreams package, but my thinking is that it won't be French or UK school holidays when we are there and we are going mid-week. So will it be possible to get a good enough view without a) having to wait for hours b) pay for the package? I'm not that struck by the menus/venues offered!

amanda08

Feel like I'm spamming now but have to get it out of my system and my constant countdowns are driving my lovely OH crazy....28 sleeps! -D