:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
....................... :D
....................... :D
 :D

Minne&Mickey92

0 !! On route to London st pancras now to get the eurostar :D can't wait !!!

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "Minne&Mickey92"0 !! On route to London st pancras now to get the eurostar :D can't wait !!!
Have fun Chloe. Can't wait to see your pics when you're back x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

mickeyspal

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"7 Sleeps now!! Slightly worried none of my shoes are comfortable enough for Disney! Have always gone in the winter and nothing beats my UGGs for comfy shoes, dont think i can take them in August :oops:
Hi Kelly.dylan, we just returned home on Friday, after a week in DLP. I brought 1pair of trainers & 2pairs of flat sandals; we had very hot weather most days temps reached 35degrees so my feet suffered, but glad I had a choice of shoe. This is the first time I have had problems with my feet so I think it must have been due to such hot weather. Whatever you decide have fun; oh and Dreams is brilliant, worth standing for ages with sore feet. :D
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "mickeyspal"
Quote from: "kelly.dylan"7 Sleeps now!! Slightly worried none of my shoes are comfortable enough for Disney! Have always gone in the winter and nothing beats my UGGs for comfy shoes, dont think i can take them in August :oops:
Hi Kelly.dylan, we just returned home on Friday, after a week in DLP. I brought 1pair of trainers & 2pairs of flat sandals; we had very hot weather most days temps reached 35degrees so my feet suffered, but glad I had a choice of shoe. This is the first time I have had problems with my feet so I think it must have been due to such hot weather. Whatever you decide have fun; oh and Dreams is brilliant, worth standing for ages with sore feet. :D
I can't wait to see Dreams! Where would you say is the best place to stand? I've packed 2 pairs of flats and going in my converse. I keep checking the weather and debating on whether to take shorts or just jeans and t-shirts. Most sites are saying 22-25deg. And we aren't staying in Disney this trip so wont be able to pop back to our hotel to change so will have to take a warm coat for the early morning and late evenings. Normally it wouldn't be an issue and i pack far too much but we are going straight from St.Pancras to the Paralympics when we get home and can only take one soft bag each inside the stadium :shock:
PS: Did you manage to talk Sean into ToT ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

mickeyspal

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "mickeyspal"
I can't wait to see Dreams! Where would you say is the best place to stand? I've packed 2 pairs of flats and going in my converse. I keep checking the weather and debating on whether to take shorts or just jeans and t-shirts. Most sites are saying 22-25deg. And we aren't staying in Disney this trip so wont be able to pop back to our hotel to change so will have to take a warm coat for the early morning and late evenings. Normally it wouldn't be an issue and i pack far too much but we are going straight from St.Pancras to the Paralympics when we get home and can only take one soft bag each inside the stadium :shock:
PS: Did you manage to talk Sean into ToT ;)
Hi Kelly, Central Plaza is the best as you can see straight onto the Castle, but you need to be willing to get your spot at least 1 hour before Fantillusion which starts around 10.15pm then Dreams starts at 11pm, the crowds are horrendous and quite a few will jump in front and try to nudge you out the way; so stand your ground, this is when I'm glad Sean is over 6 feet, he can look after us; his girlfriend Becky is only 5 feet.
We didn't even make it into the studios this year; (Sean was probably glad as all the way down to London then on Eurostar I mentioned ToT, his answer was always no) we kept going into Frontierland in the hope of getting on my favourite ride BTM, but everyday we tried it had been closed after another brakedown, at least we got on POTC.
 Even though we didn't get on many rides I still enjoyed being in the park despite the crowds & heat as I love just wandering about taking photos. If the weather is going to be around 22-25deg next week then thats manageable for walking about and standing in long queues, I brought a light jacket for the evening shows but never used it, but we were at least 10deg hotter last week.
PS: Hope you and Dylan have a great time at the Paralympics. :minnie:
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

jj554

14 sleeps to go :D
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

DisneyDancer92

1!!!! its tomorrow :D!! my first time travelling with eurostar too- will be very exciting :D

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

amanda08

55 - or 7 weeks and 6 days! starting to feel like the day will actually come! :D

Pete's Dragon

Weather forecast checked: might rain lightly on Thursday, maybe on Friday too. Saturday is cloudy and 20C. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 27C !!  :D/

House tidied, suitcases packed, documents checked and double-checked. Spending money separated into piles and hidden in various place. Almost time to watch Tangled !!!

littlemermaid83

33 days to go!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora1

It`s 48 more sleeps for us.
 :( I read Peter Pan is beeing closed the whole time that we are there! It`s one of my favorite rides! :(
 :) Camera works. Still trying to figure everything out! But I like it so far.
Aurora1

Eveline

Hi Aurora1
47 sleeps for us, but Peter Pan seems set to open again on 12th October, so I think  we should both be fine!

Pete's Dragon

None. WOO-HOO  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/