picture trip report 21/10/09-25/10/09

Started by i love main st, October 28, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i love main st

hi all, back from a wonderful trip and missing it so much already....we have never been at halloween before and it was fantastic,will have to go back next year....

we arrived on wednesday morning and booked in to santa fe,and just had a chill out day to recover from the long dive of 12 hours...we were absoluty itching to get to the parks though....
thursday morning we booked into the disneyland hotel,and stayed there for the next 3 days, i absolutly love this hotel,we booked this as it was on the 40% off offer so missed out on free dining ...first day in the parks was quit quite and we managed to get lots done but friday and saturday were very busy so did less,but had more chance to just sit and soak up the atmosphere..wonderful...the weather was changeable hot and sunny,rainy and at night times cold...
we went to the not so scary halloween party on the friday night which we absolutly loved, the kids had a wonderfull time,me and there dad forgot our costumes,so hubby dressed up in dark clothes and painted his face,and i bought a 10 year olds dress there :lol:  and put it on over a top and leggings...it sort of worked out
 saturday night we booked in to santa fe again,but when we got there they upgraded us to sequia lodge..montana room..bonus...
overall had a wonderfull time....lots of fun,which its all about,tried lots of new resturants including cafe mickey where i had the ham and pineapple pizza which was scrummy.....loved the face painting which we had done everyday...the only down side was frollo ran off with my son in his pram,all the way across halloween land and thretend to push him in the lake, it was so funny but my son wouldnt go anywhere nere him again...hahaha...but seriously we were sat waiting for the parade on the stone benches and they were very wet,anyway my little boy slipped and hit his head on the bench infrount and bust his nose blood everywhere, we thought he had broke his nose,so we rushed him to the medical center,a nurse checked him out and said he was fine it would just be brusing and painfull for him, after an hour or so he was ok and wanted to go back on pirates,so a blessing really...anyway will add a couple of pics from the party night....and i will dream of going back home....x claire....

i love main st

whoops i think i need to edit this as i have obviously done this wrong...can anyone help... :oops:  :oops:  :)

brenjo

Dont know how to fix - but really enjoyed the report and the photos are fantastic!  Looks like you all had a sarily good time. :D/  :D/

never2old

Great pictures! Looks like you had a fab time! And brilliant costumes!  :D

Thank you for sharing!

norhel

Quote from: "i love main st"whoops i think i need to edit this as i have obviously done this wrong...can anyone help... :oops:  :oops:  :)

At the bottom of the post you made, there is an "edit" buttom so you can change the post. Was this what you mean?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

SophieD

Great trip report! I love all of your costumes!! :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

jeakat24

Great pictures.

Glad to hear you son was ok in the end, must have been scary for both you and him, poor thing. Kids are just so resilliant aren't they? I'd be feeling so sorry for myself after that, and probably moan for about a week afterwards!

I really wish you'd done a full report, it's a great way to beat the downer when you come home, although what you have posted is fab!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

loladelorean

These are some fabulous photos, your costumes are brilliant and you look like you're all having a great time!
Glad your son is ok after his wee accident. And that's great news about getting upgraded to Sequoia Lodge, you must have been very pleased :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

dagobert

Very nice trip report and your pics are great. Thanks for sharing.

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report, MNSSHP looks like great fun :P

I'm glad to hear that you all had a great time :)

Masamune

:D What a great report! Love all the pictures and your costumes! :P

Annet

Great pictures! More adults who dressed up for MNSSHP, yeah!
When I was there, we were definitely a minority.

Owain

Great trip report and nice room upgrade  :)
Looks like you had a great time  :D

i love main st

13 more sleeps ...and ill be back again to see it all again...CARNT WAIT..    :maleficent_bounce:    :pumpkin:    :maleficent_bounce:    :D/    :-D