kingdom hearts ps2 game

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, January 07, 2007, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o DoC is veeery different from all the other FFs. The only similiarity really is the characters and things like Materia. :) I really loved it though, despite how different it was from previous FFs. :P Vincent is an amazingly well thought-out character, and this game proves it. You should definatly get it!

:) My fave FF of all is FFVII, and my fave character of all is Sephiroth. :shock: I wasn't at all interested in FFVII when my cousin showed it me, because of the weird graphics. 8) But then she showed me the cinematic of Sephiroth burning Nibelheim to the ground, and it was love at first sight. :lol: That may sound a little bit warped, but it's the truth! ;) And I've never looked back since!

Dlrpfan

i constently saw it advertised on disney channel in the usa coz they got it first. i really like the graphics so might go on a late xmas shopping spree lol
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Masamune

:P Don't forget to get Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories! :) CoM is on Game Boy Advance. It's a sequal to KH1 but a prequal to KH2.

Bambi

Think I'll have to get the DoC then...Vincent is my favourite character from FF7, so learning more about him should be interesting!

Any other games you recommend? Maybe I missed some! Have FF8, 9, 10 and 10 part 2, and KH, KH2 and KH CoM.

Sephiroth-is it the eyes? :lol:

Lozzie

oooo!! i love FF8..its my fave one! I have a fantastic Sorceress Edea cosplay that i have made..i love it.
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Masamune

@ Bambi - :P I have all of them too. I haven't tried the earlier FFs yet. :) If you like Vincent though, you should get Ehrigeiz. It's a beat 'em up. It's not the greatest beat 'em up ever, and I only bought it for the FF characters. :D Vincent is in it. :shock: And you can play as Sephiroth, but TOPLESS. :lol:

:o Obviously it was how Sephiroth looked that first made me fall in love. But he's got so much depth to him as well. I really understand how he is, and why he does the thing he does. I'm a firm believer that villains have a lot more thought put into them than heroes do, which is probably why my three fave FF characters are Sephieoth, Kuja and Seymour.

@ Lozzie - ;) What do you think of the Ultimecia/Rinoa theory?

The Butlin Boy

I agree, Kingdom Hearts is a great game, but i'm not very good at it :lol:

I wonder if anyone could help me out, i'm stuck on the hercules level, I don't know how to defeat the cerebus (3 headed dog), please help me :)

Bambi

This can be a difficult battle  :(  
The best thing is to keep moving and use dodge roll-stay behind cerberus if you can.  When he lies down to bite you, lock onto one of his side heads and attack!  Try to get a good combo in before retreating to a safe distance!When he goes up on his hind legs, get ready to jump to avoid his shockwave.  

Remember to keep moving!

Good luck!  :)

Masamune

:) The main thing is definatly to keep moving. When Cerberus is shooting off those purple energy things and such, your best bet is to keep running! It's possible to get on Cerberus' back, so if you do, target the MIDDLE head. :lol: This fight can turn into a bit of a button-bash fest, so be sure to heal yourself when your HP is low, rather than continue attacking.

*Will see what her Strategy Guide says later* I'm heading offline now.

Bambi

Jumping onto Cerberus back can be useful-try getting onto a hind leg, and onto his back from there.  He will throw you off again though, so be prepared!  This is also the best way to defeat the behemoth later on in the game.

Have you done the Deep Jungle level?  It's useful to do that before the Colisseum, as you'll get the Cure spell, which will make things a lot easier!

Let us know how you get on!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for your help guys, I really appriciate it.

QuoteHave you done the Deep Jungle level?

Yes, I have :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

well i know i posted this topic ages ago but habe only just gone on the game since posting it and in 2 attempts this morning using masamunes way i did it! attacking the queen does help because the cards leave you alone! thanks :D  :D

Masamune

:D Yay, congrats Dumbo!

:P Let us know if you get stuck again!

*Is currently playing Final Fantasy XII* @_@ It's SO good.