Bastille Day 2010

Started by peep, July 24, 2010, 11:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Well I was at the park on the 14th July. The special firework display was awesome and luckily for those that weren't able to be there I filmed it all in HD (even if the camera is a little shaky at times).

VIDEO LINK

Enjoy :D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Soap

thx for sharing Peep!  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

JelleP

It's a great show! The only thing is that they, unfortunately, stopped the fireworks about 5:30, so the music keeps on playing without fireworks (they could have a big final at 6:13 or something!)

But besides that: what a terribly good show! Well done DLP :thumbs:
I love the Ratatouille soundrtack at 2:49 :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

pussinboots

Something goes wrong every year, doesn't it. It's tradition.

peep

Quote from: "JelleP"It's a great show! The only thing is that they, unfortunately, stopped the fireworks about 5:30, so the music keeps on playing without fireworks (they could have a big final at 6:13 or something!)

But besides that: what a terribly good show! Well done DLP :thumbs:
I love the Ratatouille soundrtack at 2:49 :D

That's not wrong, I've watched a few videos from previous years, the Edith Piaf song at the end always plays for a little sing-along. Although saying that last year they had a few fireworks at the end of the song.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

seanmartina

this is a disaster of a show for the 14th july, disney have cut this show right down, destroyed it, no finalie at the end, the middle cut... i cant believe they have done this..

compared to 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVj8V6eU4Nc