More benches in the parks?

Started by Bettan, August 09, 2010, 08:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bettan

I think there is a lack of benches in the parks and in Disneyvillage. Do you agree? At least I would like to have a place to just sit down for a few minutes and just look at people. But often I don't find anyplace to sit. What do you think abuout that?

luke85

I find there are plenty of benches in Disneyland Park, in really great locations too, so if you want to relax for a bit somewhere quiet then you're in luck! I agree that there aren't as many in WDS or Disney Village though, there needs to be more I feel.

pussinboots

Well, you're in luck. The Paris area adjacent to Toy Story Playland came with a slew of them.

15MagicalYears

We can always find a beautiful spot to sit down and have a rest in the Disneyland park, however it isn't quite the same story in the studios. I love the look of the new benches down the Parisian street.

Bettan

Thank you for your answers! The new area looks fine with a lot of benches.

captain rocket

Here's the best place in Disneyland park to sit! Behind the shooting gallery next to BTM is a little alley and if you go down it you willl find a bench overlooking Rivers of America and BTM I have always found it empty even on the busiest of days! It probably won't be now I've posted this though!

tubbsy

Quote from: "captain rocket"Here's the best place in Disneyland park to sit! Behind the shooting gallery next to BTM is a little alley and if you go down it you willl find a bench overlooking Rivers of America and BTM I have always found it empty even on the busiest of days! It probably won't be now I've posted this though!
Nope! Duly noted and using next week! :P thanks Captain rocket  :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Reiana

Hey now that you mention it I remember this place. Found it on our first visit back in 1998. Very hidden, indeed. Got to remember it in september  :D  Thanks.

simonandwendy626

Not so hidden seating!

The pathways between Frontierland Fort entrance leading to Agrabah have lovely, well covered peaceful places to sit.
This passageway also branches off towards Hakuna Matata and takes you past the stream which is lovely during hot summer days for cooling you off.

We love nothing better than to wander through Adventureland at night, find a bench and watch the world go by.

I suppose they didn't put much seating down in DS because of the parades and mini shows. There needs to be more seating put near Crush's Coaster, more for the grand parents or expectant mothers who can't go on the fast rides but want to wait nearby for their families.

But the DS are getting better and there is plenty of seating inside what with the restaurants.