Retro Disneyland Photos

Started by Owain, May 14, 2010, 01:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Im also a 90s kid.. but the first time i ever went to DLP was 2006!! Shameful.I was not happy with my parents :P
i could get a few pics from then but theyre not really retro!! I dont think much has changed :lol:
Lovely pics!  Although im struggling to work out what Prince and Princess it is on the picture above the Snow White meet and greet!
Im guessing its Aurora.. but thats just from Prince Phillips costume.. her outfit is very poor !! :P sorry dlp.
Looks like you had a great holiday though !! :D xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Im also a 90s kid.. but the first time i ever went to DLP was 2006!! Shameful.I was not happy with my parents :P
i could get a few pics from then but theyre not really retro!! I dont think much has changed :lol:
Lovely pics!  Although im struggling to work out what Prince and Princess it is on the picture above the Snow White meet and greet!
Im guessing its Aurora.. but thats just from Prince Phillips costume.. her outfit is very poor !! :P sorry dlp.
Looks like you had a great holiday though !! :D xx

Thanks for your sweet comments :D  Haha yeah it was Aurora...the costume could have been beter though...oh well it was in 1995.. :P looool...Yeah the holiday was simplyyyyyyyy amazing especially going to disneyland at the age of 3  :roll:  xxx plsd to meet you btw..nico is the name  :thumbs:

_Natalie_x

Haha nice to meet you tooo!! Im Natalie which is probably obvious from my display name.. :P I love the name Nico !! :lol: :)
Where abouts are you stopping when you go for Halloween?
Me and my friend are hoping to go a few weeks after youu...!! i LOVE the Halloween season! Been for the past 2 years in October :D:D xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Haha nice to meet you tooo!! Im Natalie which is probably obvious from my display name.. :P I love the name Nico !! :lol: :)
Where abouts are you stopping when you go for Halloween?
Me and my friend are hoping to go a few weeks after youu...!! i LOVE the Halloween season! Been for the past 2 years in October :D:D xx

Haha thanks angel :D  Me,my mom and 7 other family members are stopping at the new york hotel for 5 nights 6 days 8)  hehe  for the 9th time at DLRP btw :oops:  hehe.... On which dates are you going to DLRP? I knowwwwww Halloween is simply amazinggggggggg! :D/  2nd time im going during Halloween.. :D  xxxxx

Festival Disney

I love this shot  ;)
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Festival Disney"I love this shot  ;)

Coool pic :thumbs:

luke85

Those balloons are great! :D

loladelorean

Oh hoho i have a treat for you, some older pictures still from our first family trip in 1994!
I have the photo album, but no scanner. I promise to upload them from my mums house asap...
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

loladelorean

I've found our "Eurodisney 1994" folder, but my scanner isn't working! argh! i will persevere....
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "loladelorean"I've found our "Eurodisney 1994" folder, but my scanner isn't working! argh! i will persevere....

Lets hope you get them scanned and uploaded ASAP :D

loladelorean

Finally sorted out my scanner issues! So after much ado, here are some of our photos from Disneyland Paris September 1994! (I'm the very excited little girl with the mad curly hair. The only thing that has changed is that I am now a lot taller, but I would totally wear that Jungle Book jumper)
Hope you find them interesting :)

Disney Visits

DLP-Photos.com

Great photos everyone - they remind of my first trips. Went for the first time '94 as a 4-year-old and have been there 9 times since then, so I have a lot of pictures from back in the days. I will look for them in this week - this is so much fun and nostalgic :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Thanks for the great pics, loladelorean! To see  the old color scheme pf the castle, just look at that golden roof of that tower, and how many of those square trees there were. Also great the open Chaparall theater with the Pocahontas set and the pic of Critter Corral. Love these vintage pics. Please, keep them coming everyone.

DLP-Photos.com

Well, I finally found the old Photo albums - it is amazing so few photos you took back in the time of film cameras :P

Today I am giving you 1994 and 1996 and hopefully 1998 and 2001 will follow tomorrow :)

Enjoy: //http://gallery.me.com/nicolaika
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

never2old

Oh, you have pictures of the Beauty and the Beast show!! I remember seeing that one, I loved it so much!!

I never got to see the Pocahontas one though, that looked quite good!! And the show with the giant book in the Castle stage, that looked great!

By the way, did you noticed those colours in Captain Hook's ship??? Incredible!!

Thank you for those pictures Nicolai, they're great!!