The Future Projects

Started by Kristof, July 18, 2006, 03:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Donald

So its easily done then - guess money is the only hurdle... :cry:

DLRP.fr has pictures of that Korean Studios - imagine some of that at WDS!!

http://www.dlrp.fr/actulargeasia.php?id=77

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I'm still wondering why it wouldn't work in Paris?
I suppose by 2012 and beyond this might not be much of a problem, but there's Fantillusion to think about = Fantasmic in parade form.

Infact, I could give the Fantasmic rumours more substance by saying that, if Fanti has a 10 (turned out to be 11) year run like MSEP, then it'll be due for replacement in 2012/2013.  They could build Fantasmic and get a new night-time parade at Disneyland Park, maybe marketing them both together?  With two new nighttime events, guests would be forced to stay overnight... or I guess they could get a WDS nighttime show and not replace Fantillusion, that'd be the worst option.

I think whether we get Fantasmic or not depends on how long Fantillusion lasts.

I'm also still not sure how keen DLRP would be to build such a massive arena for a show that would probably only be performed a few months of the year, if it follows the same pattern as Wishes and Fantillusion.

Btw, Sir Donald - the street set in those concept arts would definitely be perfect for our studios!  :D

Kristof

I posted those MGM Park photos from their original source in the "other parks" board a few hours ago.  8)

Sir Donald

And its non-Disney. Imagine what WDI has cooked up for WDS (budget allowing ;) )