The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)

Started by peep, September 12, 2009, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

The Disney promo wagon for this film has finally begun!

Total Film will be exclusively reveal a new poster each day of this week. The first one was been revealed which can be viewed HERE

I think the new poster is awesome. I'm strangely excited by this film and this new surge of posters must mean another trailer is on the way, can' wait.

What do you guys think?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

peep

Second poster has been released on Totalfilm.com

LINK

Looks cool. I forgot Alfred Molina was in this. That's two Disney blockbusters he is in this year (the other being Prince of Persia).
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

ford prefect

And, BUMP!

I just bought this film on BluRay.  I was a little unsure about buying it at first as I was not convinced by the trailers and reviews, however I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The film is not just a CGI effects fest, there are lots of brilliant physical effects and character design.  The acting from the leads is a bit ropey, however Alfred Molina is superb.

The story is nearly very good, I just wish there had been a little more training and the film had not been so quick to end, it needed another 5 mins to improve the rather (anti)climatic battle.

That said, it is a good way to spend a couple of hours and the extras on the BluRay are worth watching.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

dagobert

I also liked the movie. It's a typical Jerry Bruckheimer movie and I didn't expect anything from it. Of course it is not another Inception, but it was definately a lot better than Prince Of Persia and it was very entertaining. Sometimes it is also good to watch such movies.

Unfortunately I have to wait until January to buy the BD.