Toon Finder: Rare Characters

Started by Kristof, July 02, 2006, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D *Waits for the Gaston pic*

:lol: If/when I see him in October, there will be NO stopping me from getting a pic with him... :x I don't care how many kids will have to be "moved" out the way... *Is determined*

Kristof

Here you go!  He was trying to spell Fantasyland. :lol:

Dlrpfan

lol in french or english? :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Masamune

:D Aww, bless... *Loves him so much* :evil: God knows why Pluto seems to be more popular in the background... :lol:

fly_with_me_dumbo

when i went in 97 & 98 they seemed to be alot more characters then in 2004, i saw loads but i have never seen donald duck, pinochio was on his own once it was early one morning and he grabed me and started dancing with me! i cant remember his name but the bad guy out of hunch back, but that was when it was that theme though. :donald:

maruychan

uhm, Gaston is out everytime-everywhere during the XmasSeason, and I swear, he was really really funny.

I remember, when i was young, to have met in DLRP D'Artagnan and the three musketeers.. I think it could be 1992.. when I also met Merlin.
Gosh, where are they today?
And I also remember 1994 when I had a ride on Carousel with Pinocchio, are they also do this kind of things?

Patrick

Three Musketeers never knew they were in DLRP, as for Merlin he had a magic show where one child from the audience was picked to try their hardest to get the sword from the stone, they would usually succeed and would be knighted or something.  Sadly his show left in 2004 and with it went him it seems, which is a shame because he really is a good character.  I believe they are still allowed to ride things like the Carousel, but not seen any lately doing that.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i saw merlin in 97, does anyone else think in the earlier stages there was more characters?

ClémentLoveBelle

Yesterday Prince Eric was with Ariel:

Patrick

Woo that's prince Eric I most definately approve :lol: , very nice hope the rare and nice characters continue :lol:  :P

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Woo that's prince Eric I most definately approve :lol: , very nice hope the rare and nice characters continue :lol:  :P
Haha!  I'm not sure myself, he might be better with different hair. :? They're both veeery pretty though.  I've seen that Ariel in lots of photos over the past year, she's really good for the part. :)

Btw, welcome to the forum ClémentLoveBelle!

fly_with_me_dumbo

yeah, i think different hair too, but they still look good.

Kristof

Pocahontas, Prince Ali and Jasmine were out on Saturday near Castle Stage!

Masamune

o-o *Tries to decide which Gaston is better looking* <3

:lol: Eric reminds me of Gareth Gates in that pic...

:D And Pocahontas is lovely!

Patrick

Pocahnotas looks amazing again, Ali great even looks rather nice and I wonder why I want to work for this company :lol: , as for Jasmine I'm not sure she is the best person to put in that role, did DLRP start hiring from WDW :P .