Toon Finder: Rare Characters

Started by Kristof, July 02, 2006, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Sir Donald

In that first picture of Peter Pan, he looks like Martin Short.

On the characters front - I saw Gadget (Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers) in Fantasyland - by Dumbo. :shock:

Kristof

Yeah she's out quite a lot recently.  Flor saw Clarise on Frontlot this weekend as well, but didn't had the camera with him.

Patrick

WOW they're amazing, Peter Pan looks really random but seems to fit his character well.  Nice Meg and Alice too, so really fantastic to see many different characters around lately. :D

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"so really fantastic to see many different characters around lately. :D

Perhaps they testing it out for next year's celebrations!

Poppy The Monkey

I think the real reason is to do with the heat in Paris at the moment.

More face characters are out for the safety of the CM's who play the characters during the +30C days, it also means they can stay out longer and don't need to have a strict shaded area.

Masamune

D= How do you get such amazing pictures? Whenever I see a character they're being totally mobbed... =(

Kristof

Clarice was out at WDS on saturday:

Gaston was out on sunday on Central Plaza.

Masamune

:shock: Did you take a pic of Gaston?

And again I ask, how do you take such brilliant pictures? Whenever I see a character, they're getting totally mobbed!

Kristof

I'll post a pic of him later!

About the pics: practice and patience!  :wink:

Anthony

I usually think Clarice just looks a bit scary, but she really suits the style of Good Morning WDS!  They did a great job with her dress, and she matches with Chip n Dale's gangster costumes nicely, good job dlrp!

Nala_84

Who's Clarice? ;) I've never seen her before in a toon?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

Clarice is the girlfriend of Chip and Dales's, though they never dated her, she first appeared in Chip N Dale cartoons in 1952 in "Two Chips and a Miss".

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Clarice is the girlfriend of Chip and Dales's, though they never dated her
Doesn't sound very Disney to me! :shock:  :shock:

Kristof

Quote from: "Toonzone.net"Two chips and a miss:

Unknown to each other, both Chip and Dale, feigning sleepiness and disinterest, sneak out of their tree to head downtown and meet the same pretty lounge singer, Clarice.