Toon Finder: Rare Characters

Started by Kristof, July 02, 2006, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Discuss and post photos here from rare characters spotted in the past & present at Disneyland Park.

Kristof

Here's the first addition: Megara was out on Central Plaza on 1th July.

Anthony

That's a strange character to send out onto Central Plaza.  Why do EPC do things like that?  Do they just get bored sometimes and think - "hey, let's send out MEG!", or are the characters on some kind of set rota?

The Butlin Boy

I once saw Darth Vader and some Stormtroopers in Discoveryland a couple of years ago! :P

Kinou

I think i's great to diversify the characters, i'm so sick of seeing the characters that guests don't ven know who they are: Country Bears, Song of the South, Friar Tuck etc....
Hug it out bitch !

Disneyana

Long, long time ago I once saw Chubakka from Star Tours in Discoveryland. He was very tall. sadly I couldn't made a photo, because I had forgotten my camera. And after this day I saw him never again.
I'm sick too of seeing these more unknown Characters too.  :cry:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Cool; Meg looks beautiful :) I know I've only been to DLRP 4 times yet and so I didn't see that many characters. But does anyone know whether there's also Princess Jasmine? She's so beautiful!

I guess Meeko isn't a very rare character, is he? ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Jasmine is out quite a lot!  She and the Genie were out on Saturday as well.

Meeko is not that really frequent, probably because of his height.

Masamune

:shock: ZOMG Meg! :oops: She's so puuuuurdy...

:lol: I don't think I've met any rare characters ever...in the main park I've met Baloo, Geppetto, Robin Hood, Prince John, Friar Tuck, Queen of Hearts, Eeyore, Mr Penguin, Gadget and Minnie Mouse and in the Studios I've met Chip, Dale, Daisy, Cruella, Cruella Boys... :P I've seen more characters than this, but I'm going off who's autographs I got...

Kristof

Following characters were out this weekend:

Ariel in a new blue dress

Esmeralda

Chip and Dale in Indian costume

Anthony

Chip n Dale look brilliant there, I love the characters in their land costumes. :D

Disneyana

Ariel's new dress looks sooo beautiful. I wish I could have a dress like this.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Oh yes, that's what I've thought, too: Ariel's dress looks just beautiful and I'd give everything I could wear it for just one day, too :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Peter Pan was out as well!  He was really sweet, posed for my camera a second time during the parade together with Meg and Alice.  8)

Masamune

:shock: Ariel's new dress is stunning...

._. And Peter Pan is scary...