stitch pins-sets?

Started by Disneydavid, January 23, 2010, 08:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Hi , are there some stitch pin sets ?
I got one now with 4 pins in one , but it would be nice if they got MOOOOREEE sets.

Dvid.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Stitch2814

what set did you get?? as I collect stitch and would love to see it. I have the Cast Lanyard lilo and stitch pins coming which is a set of 4 pin (stitch, lilo, jumbaa and Pleakley)

Disneydavid

More is coming in days...

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

madame_leota

i have quite a few stitch pins but i have got to say i traded some of them away on recent trips because im desprate to collect all the pins that match the 15th anniversary pictures (only a few more to go now)

have you seen the 'stitch invades' pins? they are fantastic!!

this is one of my faves...

those are some of my stitch pins. i have some extra ones now as i took these pics a while ago now and a couple of them i have traded away.

ive also got a LE jumbo one too. if theres anything there you REALLY like and you have some trades let me know and i will see if we can trade.

Stitch2814

Should take a look at my pinpics to see which stitch pins I have in my collection (pp ID Ninty)

Im sooo jealous as I really want the stitch pin holding the rose pin as its sooo cute as well as the Stitch with bikini on his head pin :)

madame_leota

you know i think they might still sell the one of him holding the rose still in DLP the bikini head one came off ebay and was from america. Ive been sorting through my pins this eve. i will take some more pics of my new stitch ones and post them soon.

Disneydavid

these are all the Stitchpins I have :(

For iTunes ] and MP3!

Stitch2814

Hey disneydavid, When yousaid stitch-sets I thought you meant like a HIdden Mickey, Cast Lanyard, series of pins etc etc not just stitch pins that you have lol

There are 2 lanyard sets each with 8 pins on a stitch lanyard (red and a blue) I have the red one and so worth the money..Ive got a cast lanyard lilo and stitch 4 pin series coming in the post as well...

Go to the Disney Pin collection thread and look in there for old images of my stitch pins cause I now have 53 (in hand) and more coming in the post soon :)

Disneydavid

Well , I love it if there are more stitch-pins-booster sets :)
I am just an beginner you know ;)

For iTunes ] and MP3!

Stitch2814

Im new as well, I been collecting 3 months now :) but stitch is sooo hard to collect since most of his pins are very popular :P

Heres a few sets to boost your collection - 60848 and 39727.

Disneydavid

I am not so comfertable in this kind of pin-trading.
Are those numbers the serienr's of the pins? I am going the 13th of feb back to paris ;)

For iTunes ] and MP3!