Paris hoodie?

Started by disneyloverjessie, January 18, 2010, 07:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Basically im going to Paris on 12 feb and i live in england...
around london i have seen 'i <3 London' hoodies and i wa swondering if in paris you can get 'i <3 Paris' ones?

They're soo cool and would love to have one! so thanks x
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Pete's Dragon

I sure you probably could. They'll be right beside the "I'm a Tourist, please rob me"  hoodies  8)

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I sure you probably could. They'll be right beside the "I'm a Tourist, please rob me"  hoodies  8)

Hahahaha thats made me giggle  :lol:

disneyloverjessie

is that an insult...?
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

bensmum

No I didn't take it as one just a bit of "witty repartee"(again i need spellcheck!)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"is that an insult...?

Good heavens no.

Rule No.1 on the Magic Forum - Don't take ANYTHING I say seriously. Only trying to make people smile. Think of me as the Roger Rabbit of the Magic Forum.

You most def. could get a hoddie with I love Paris, or more accurately 'Paris Je T'aime'. Like every major city there will be merchants to cater for tourists and their want of souveniers

disneyloverjessie

oh right haha, dont worry! just didnt quite know what you meant... :)
anyway thanks for the reply :D

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

pink_danio

sarcasim is very hard to get on a forum :)
But looking at pete's other posts i think he is just a genuine joker :)

I'm sure it will be easy to get. I was brought home a red fleece hoodie for my son with something similar and a picture of mickey on the front - really lovely.

disneyloverjessie

lol sounds cute :)

yea i didnt think it was meant to be offensive, just wasnt sure!

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "pink_danio"sarcasim is very hard to get on a forum :)
But looking at pete's other posts i think he is just a genuine joker :)

Guilty as charged. Sarcasim is the cornerstone of Northern Irish Humour, so what can you do (other than try to blow each other up for over 20 years that it  :wink: )??

Stitch2814

cool your from Ireland, Im moving to southern Ireland in 3 weeks cant wait. Minus the disney store that is the only downside :P

pink_danio

Hahaha, love it pete, Im from galway so not too far from you :) (maybe thats why i get your sarcasim)

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Guilty as charged. Sarcasim is the cornerstone of Northern Irish Humour, so what can you do (other than try to blow each other up for over 20 years that it  :wink: )??

You would find it impossible to live in Northern Ireland if you didn't have a good sense of humor.  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Guilty as charged. Sarcasim is the cornerstone of Northern Irish Humour, so what can you do (other than try to blow each other up for over 20 years that it  :wink: )??

You would find it impossible to live in Northern Ireland if you didn't have a good sense of humor.  :lol:

..... and a good strong liver  8)

disneyloverjessie

sorry but can we stop posting things not about the topic, its annoying :) ty

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time