Tinkerbell removed from top of the Castle!

Started by never2old, January 13, 2010, 09:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "luke85"They just need to take everything off the castle now, it's getting really silly. It doesn't need plasticky/gold additions, they don't look good.

Totally agree!

I have a question concerning the castle, maybe it was already posted. Did the castle have a different colour in the early days? I have seen a picture where the castle colour was more orange than pink.

coruscantpt

Indeed the colours were different during the first years until they changed it to the actual colours around 1998. Before it was more salmon. The roofs also changed. Before they were either blue or glod, but in 1998 they put a  mixture of both in some roofs, like the top one.
I prefer the actual scheme, but with the castle clean and repainted and all the statues and signs out of the castle. Hope they'll do that some day... [-o<
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

littlemermaid83

I don't mind Tink being on the castle, but i cannot wait for the day them horrible Mickey heads are removed and the castle is painted.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Annet

I don't mind Tink up there, but I do hope the MMP decorations will be gone by the 12th of march...

Maarten

Tinkerbell should go, just like the other decorations on the castle. During the 15th anniversary, she and the other golden statue's were appropriate and even classy. Nowadays I am not even sure anymore why she is still up there. She doesn't fit in with the style of Mickey's Magical Party anyway. Besides that, she messes with the forced perspective of the beautiful castle.

mommy2ash

i dont really mind tink just as long as they dont put anything else up there
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09