Disney Movie Rewards

Started by Anthony, November 27, 2009, 06:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Finally, my Princess and the Frog Artwork book arrived, a snip @ 1150 points

Pete's Dragon

I know I've complained about this before but OMG there's noting to spend my points on. I've got 1250 and nothing to do with them (no I am not in a generour, donating mood  :P )
The Princess and the Frog artbook was fantastic, but there's nothing of that calibre now. The only thing I might be tempted to get is National treasure 2. I didn't particulary like the film and wasting 600 of my precious points to get it when I can probably get it in CEX for £2.50 seems a waste.
I would even spend then on pins if I had the option, and I dont even collect them.

And serioulsy, 12000 for the Luxo Lamp. If you only bought Blurays that's 12000/150 = 80 films.

Masamune

After registering my Fantasia double pack and Beauty and the Beast Blu-Ray I have 950 points. I redeemed 500 points on the Cheshire magnet ages ago and it is AWESOME. Like you say though Pete's Dragon, there's nothing that I want now. :lol: Except for the Luxo Lamp, which I think is pretty much impossible to get.

Do the points ever become invalid?

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"After registering my Fantasia double pack and Beauty and the Beast Blu-Ray I have 950 points.
Did the Fantasia double pack qualify for the double points promotion? I'm still wondering about that. They've not manually added mine for Fantasia yet.

I've got 800 points, multiply that by 10 and I could get a signed copy of Up!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Masamune"After registering my Fantasia double pack and Beauty and the Beast Blu-Ray I have 950 points.
Did the Fantasia double pack qualify for the double points promotion? I'm still wondering about that. They've not manually added mine for Fantasia yet.

I've got 800 points, multiply that by 10 and I could get a signed copy of Up!

Yip. Although since there weas no code for Fantasia 2000, I technically got 150 each for them, and 300 for Beauty and the Beast

Anthony

Ohh very nice. I'll also have 1250 points rolling around then. The Camp Rock goody bag is almost mine!!!

Just noticed they're doing points on soundtrack CDs now too - 80 for Tron Legacy.

Masamune

How it worked on mine was I got 150 points for registering the Fantasia double pack and 150 points for registering Beauty and the Beast. Then after I had done that, it told me that I'd be given an additional 300 points. :) Good times.

Can you register the same product twice? I know you can't enter the same code twice, but can you register the same thing with two different codes? Like if I got my own code for Toy Story 3 blu-ray, and a friend offered to give me theirs too.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Masamune"How it worked on mine was I got 150 points for registering the Fantasia double pack and 150 points for registering Beauty and the Beast. Then after I had done that, it told me that I'd be given an additional 300 points. :) Good times.

Can you register the same product twice? I know you can't enter the same code twice, but can you register the same thing with two different codes? Like if I got my own code for Toy Story 3 blu-ray, and a friend offered to give me theirs too.

No. I don't think you can even enter a bluray and a dvd code for the same movie. There was a loose code from an Alice in Wonderland dvd at work, so I tried to enter it, but because I had already entered the bluray one, it wouldn't sccept it.

However, you can enter the codes for computer games from different platforms

Javey74

Yeah, I can also confirm that Pete's Dragon is correct, each code entry must be of a different film, different formats don't count even with a different code.. ;-)

ford prefect

Currently have 3850 points, but have just ordered the Princess and The Frog, Tinkerbell and Snow White Books, so am now down to 1300.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

gothprincess

Can anyone trade codes with me? I have an extra princess and the frog DVD code because I was given a code from a friend months ago but I have just bought the DVD. Most movie codes would do the majority of mine are from Mickey Mouse clubhouse DVDs.

Anthony

There's a survey you can do now for 50 points: https://secure.disneymovierewards.co.uk ... survey.htm (Or follow the link from "earn more points" when you're signed in)

Pete's Dragon

Just completed the survey. Felt a bit sad answering the questions.
Have you seen this at the cinema? yes.
And this one? Yes
And this one? Yes
And this one? Yes
And this one? Yes
 etc..........

JelleP

They asked how many DVD's I owned...
Well, I can't count them anymore! :')
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "JelleP"They asked how many DVD's I owned...
Well, I can't count them anymore! :')

I know. I stopped at 1100, so I add an extra 100 or so on there.