Disney Movie Rewards

Started by Anthony, November 27, 2009, 06:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Disney Movie Rewards just finally launched in the UK with the release of Snow White.

Enter codes from inserts in DVDs/Blu-Rays and collect points to spend on everything from pointless tat to actual films!

Have you joined yet? And how many points do you have so far?

If you sign up with an existing Disney account you get 50 points, plus another 50 for doing the very quick survey. They should soon add up for us with all the good-looking films coming in 2010...

luke85

This is great news, just registered! and entered the competition for the Bluray player! [-o<

peep

I've signed up etc, got 200 points at the moment, good times :D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Pete's Dragon

Have cashed by points in for Jungle Book 2. :?  I know, I know, but it was free !!!

Anthony

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Have cashed by points in for Jungle Book 2. :?  I know, I know, but it was free !!!
I can see myself doing the same, collecting up the films I'd never normally spend money on.

Although I did already buy Jungle Book 2 for some reason, and it's not that bad at all...  8-[

Pete's Dragon

I don't know if anyone else has checked out the available films recently, but the website doesn't seem to be replacing them once they're sold out. At the start there loads to choose from and loads more. But at the minute its slim pickings. Plus if you happen to check out the US version (which is all together more flashy to start with) there are loads of things to spend your points on.

Javey74

Thanks for sharing this link for 'Disney Movie Rewards' Anthony..  :D

I've just joined and got 100 points through registering and doing the survey, in addition another 300 points on eligible DVD's I already had, plus 100 points through a competition on the Adsa Website. That's 500 points up to now..  :D/

I still need G-Force and UP on DVD, so that will be another 200, so that should make 700.. :D/  :D/

Anthony

Anyone waiting to spend points - a new batch of DVDs and blu-rays have finally been added!

Ordered my first reward - Chicken Little on blu-ray, just to complete the collection. I wasn't going to pay £9.99! I've still got 850 points, shame Meet the Robinsons isn't there... Maybe I could get The Wild just to burn it?

By the way, did anyone who followed the "Double Points" promo for Alice in Wonderland (if you registered the code within the first week) actually get given the 150 points for the disc plus 300 extra points? So actually 450 points in total? I'm not complaining. ;)

peep

^I was not given 450 points for Alice. Darn. You lucky so and so :P

I currently have 1000 points. I actually like the look of the Treasure Planet bag but not sure if I should go for it or not. If I don't like it when I get it it will be a bit of a waste of 900 points. Or should I just go for Chicken Little blu-ray as I can't be bothered to actually buy it lol.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Alpop

I too liked the treasure planet bag thing. (I don't understand why this cartoon isn't more popular)
Or there was a sign card of the original snow white.
Or Ratatouille picnic set.

Does anyone really cash in early to get 6 stickers?

Anthony

If anyone has bought a disc with a DisneyFile Digital Copy, enter the unlock code into Disney Movie Rewards and you get another 150 points on top of the actual 150 for the blu-ray! Crazy!

They've also just announced via email that Disney games will also offer points, starting with Toy Story 3.

[Edit] I didn't spot this reward before - The Art of The Princess & the Frog book! http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/rew ... -frog-book Just the one I was missing. 950 points isn't bad considering it costs £18.

loladelorean

i only need to buy one more thing and ill have enough points for a free blu ray! I think i'll get Cars since I don't have it. What a great scheme this is :D i really want to build up my Disney blu ray collection and this will definitely help.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlemermaid83

I love Disney rewards, I wish I had a Blu ray player though as I could get more points with the DVDs.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Owain

Saved up about 1250 points and just went to have a browse of the latest rewards and saw Princess and the Frog Bluray for 850 so i got it  :D

loladelorean

I forgot all about these, but just remembered I had some sitting there and have ordered Cars Bluray woohoo can't wait for it to come!
Also won Wall-E on Bluray on Ebay tonight, £10. The collection is growing!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19