Cinderella III

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 12:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Due in 2007, Cinderella III: A twist in Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZZCBwyTo_A
Trailer found through http://www.animated-news.com

"What if... the slipper didn't fit."  Sounds like they're re-treading the avenue of the "you don't need riches to live hapilly ever after" motto.

May I suggest a Cinderella IV, with the tagline "What if... Cinderella and Prince Charming realised they weren't meant for each other and got a divorce!" or "What if... Simba from the Lion King came round for tea!" or "What if... Cinderella turned out to be a guy!"

What if... they all just bloody lived happily ever after, eh?!  :roll:  :lol:

Patrick

Oh my god can they stop with the alternatives already, so another cinderella movie I refuse to buy.  How about what if Prince Charming was found out to be gay there we go much more controversal lol :lol: .  Really though these movies are stupid waste of time and are going to be forgotten in a few years time. :?

Kristof

Sooooo, looks like John Lasseter doesn't have much to say at Disney...  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Dlrpfan

and i thought disney was going to quit with sequils and tripples
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Disneyana

A tripple of Cinderella ?!  :shock:  Sorry I love Cinderella and the first movie is an absolutely wonderful classic. But the Sequel wasn#t really that great. Yes nice story but northing you wouldn't have expect. Now about what will the story of the tripple be ?! A story like Cinderella or any fairytale is told in one movie and with the sentence they lived happily ever after. Then there is nothing more to tell or not ?! I wish Disney would stop the sequels and so.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Oh no, what a shame for Disney :(
Tripples (or sequels) CAN be okay.... like the one of the Lion King, which I think was funny (but it could never ever reach the original part!!).... But that one sounds like a cheap thing that is a victim of an idea to make money  :roll: You cannot do that with such a great classic like Cinderella!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

The disc art is rather grand looking, makes it look like a platinum release!

That drawing of Cinderella looks completely wrong too... She looks too modern and too kinda "american". It's hard to explain. :-k

At least we can be glad this will be the beginning of the end for Disney sequals, with DisneyToon Studios closing and all.

Dlrpfan

it looks a lot like the peter pan one with the main character then the logo
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Miss Tinkerbell

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

This is BAD very BAD!!!!!

l absolutely hate sequels let alone triples....the only good ones were bambi and lion king and all the rest was mediocre at it's best...

Kristof

Well, I got the chance to see a showing of Cinderella III on the big screen today.  And I have to admit, it's really not a bad movie at all!  The animation has much improved since DisneyToon Studios' first releases, especially Lady Tremaine looked amazing.  The story did have a few plot holes (Anastacia singing??????) but in the end, everything came out quite well.

Mansion Staff

I cuncur,
not too bad at all
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.