Lucky The Dinosaur

Started by Jorien, April 25, 2005, 01:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

I already read an article about it on the website of WDW, but on the website of Laughingplace.com there are some more videos of Lucky The Dinosaur.

Lucky the Dinosaur is the first free-roaming, self contained Audio-Animatronic. Because of the Happiest Celebration on Earth, he's at the moment at Dinoland in Animal Kingdom.

Here are some videos from Laughingplace.com:
Lucky Arrives

Lucky in the hat

Lucky gets the hiccups

Lucky says goodbye

Doesn't he look great? I wish he'd come to dlrp soon! He looks and moves so real.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Kristof

If they could make it possible to go to the Dinotopia by foot, it would be cool to have Lucky walking around overthere, since it's based on figures from the Dinotopia books/tv-series.

Disc°o°veryBoy

AMAZING!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
i hope i'll be able to see it... or should I say him (since he looks so real) when i'll go to wdw
Castonaute - Mission 2 Opening Team

Kristof

Imagine they'll have a Mickey like that within a years...  :o

flor

why using real persons as characters: within a few years all the characters = a robot ;-)
They can't go on strike, don't need food, can work everyday, ... ;-)

Jorien

LOL!!  :lol:

Lozzie

If it ever does come to all the characters being robots, lets just hope it doesnt end up like that episode of The Simpsons where they go to Itchy and Scratchy land and all their robots turn against humans lol
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Daniel

Hi just a quick question. Could anyone please tell how the animatronic actually works, and how does it know where to walk exactly?

Thanks

~Daniel~