Collect Rides of Disneyland Paris at the Belgium newspaper!

Started by Disneydavid, October 31, 2009, 08:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Collect Rides of Disneyland Paris at the Belgium newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws!

http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads.php/ ... ost1229859

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Aveen2008

aw wow that is sooo cool =D> !! I wish they did that in the uk! I would love Minnie's party train hehe! Wish they did figures of the attractions in DLP itself!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

€5.90! Now we know what Minnie's Party Train cost! :wink:

Actually, that's a bit expensive for a little figure isn't it, even if they are pretty cool?

I suppose back in the day you'd have got these free at McDonald's.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"€5.90! Now we know what Minnie's Party Train cost! :wink:

Actually, that's a bit expensive for a little figure isn't it, even if they are pretty cool?

I suppose back in the day you'd have got these free at McDonald's.

I would pay 5.90 for it lol!

I think it just goes to show how they don't sell many items people would want in the parks! I would also love to see more walt merchandise- good merchandise though not tacky hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

countingstars

omg!
how can i have it?
i'm italian! :| i could kill for them!

The Butlin Boy

Oh how cool is that?! I'd love for DLP to do that here in the UK. Please, if anyone in Belgium does get all ten, or any of them for that matter, please post some pics... :wink:  :P

Anthony

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I think it just goes to show how they don't sell many items people would want in the parks!
Yeah, I'd love to see things like this sold. The merchandise in the parks is generally far too generic, just normal plushes you can find in any Disney Store. There are very few things you can actually buy as a proper "souvenir" of the rides you went on.

So sme kind of attraction collection of the rides would be great, especially if they were spread out across the resort and only available from near their rides. Tea Cups ornament from Sir Mickey's, Cars at Disney Animation Gallery, etc.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"I think it just goes to show how they don't sell many items people would want in the parks!
Yeah, I'd love to see things like this sold. The merchandise in the parks is generally far too generic, just normal plushes you can find in any Disney Store. There are very few things you can actually buy as a proper "souvenir" of the rides you went on.

So sme kind of attraction collection of the rides would be great, especially if they were spread out across the resort and only available from near their rides. Tea Cups ornament from Sir Mickey's, Cars at Disney Animation Gallery, etc.

Exactly! =D>  =D>  
When you go there you want to get special items you cant get anywhere not a load of plushes with just dlp on the label! Like don't get me wrong there are some items I would love to have but there is so much they could do that they don't in merchandise and other areas!
Luv Aveen xoxo

davewasbaloo

Indeed, the parks used to sell attraction based toys, clothes, mugs etc. Even in Paris.

This is why I lament what has happened sooooo much. Yes, the merchandise is better than stuff you can get at other theme parks. But it is much less than they used to sell at the parks - where there was cheap tack for pocket money, reasonable priced and quality items for the attractions, and then the high end stuff.

Now, we mainly get the cheap tack, or it is too generic. We can mainly blame Paul Pressler and Jay Rasulo for this move  :cry:
since 2001 (many before that)

Disneydavid

I did send a mail but i didnt recieve something yet...

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!