Magicstar´s Short Summer Trip (15. - 16.8.2009)

Started by MagicStar, August 18, 2009, 01:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicStar

Thanx ;-)

Indeed, it was exactly so nice, as the pictures show (except the living dead*lol*)
Its a long time ago, when I had so many "magical" moments there :-)

It was my first time at Agrabah... and the food it excellent. I´ll defenitly go there again the next time.  =D>
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

TheDavidMolyneux

Wow, nice trip report!
Really enjoyed reading it.
I wish I had gone into Agrabah when I went to DLP now!
 :)
Walt Disney World - 2008.
Disneyland Paris - 2008.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Piratesfan

hey... :lol: great trip report. Kurz und knackig, super :-)

I really enjoyed the pictures - they came out great!!!
I have a question about the buffet at the Cafe Agrabah - do you know if the offer 16 Euros for ap holders is still available? We'll be going from the 28th of August until the 6th of September - and the offer just sounds "delicious" :-)
Is the offer for both lunch and dinner?

Thank you again for the trip report!!!
Disney - the happiest place on earth

MagicStar

Quote from: "Piratesfan"hey... :lol: great trip report. Kurz und knackig, super :-)

I really enjoyed the pictures - they came out great!!!
I have a question about the buffet at the Cafe Agrabah - do you know if the offer 16 Euros for ap holders is still available? We'll be going from the 28th of August until the 6th of September - and the offer just sounds "delicious" :-)
Is the offer for both lunch and dinner?

Thank you again for the trip report!!!

Hey Piratesfan
Thanx a lot ;-)

Its the official offer at the actual Envie de Plus. So it´s available until the end of september. But just for Dinner... before 12am and after 2pm.
But its great. And after 2pm it was really quiet there, even at the weekend. ;-)
But to be sure - make a reservation like we did. Worked great ;-)
Enjoy your meal!!!!  :D

CafeFantasia

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"Did you get it from Paris ? x

Am looking for a good camera before we got to DLP (in pink , obv) . Where can i get a good one for under £100 ? x

Take a look at this link. These are Amazon.co.uk's Bestselling cameras in the £50 to £100 range.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/£50-£100-Digital-Cameras/s/qid=1251196652/ref=sr_nr_p_36_2?ie=UTF8&rs=560836&bbn=560836&rnid=389035011&rh=n%3A560798%2Cn%3A%21560800%2Cn%3A560834%2Cn%3A560836%2Cp%5F36%3A5000-10000

You might actually be better off buying a second hand camera off Amazon.co.uk. Look at Used & new, rather than New. There are some great deals out there from people wanting to get rid of their "old" equipment.

Rascal-HN

Hey Magicstar,

perfectly pictures in every way ;) It`s a shame that we miss us at this weekend... next time we move together :)

MagicStar

Quote from: "Rascal-HN"Hey Magicstar,

perfectly pictures in every way ;) It`s a shame that we miss us at this weekend... next time we move together :)

Hey Rascal,

indeed... but we will make it the next time! I´m sure! Maybe christmas? We will be there again in October, but unfortunately not during your visit.
Wish you so much fun next weekend ;-)

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you had a great time :)

Did you ever find any ice cream in the end? :P  :lol:

MagicStar

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Great trip report, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you had a great time :)

Did you ever find any ice cream in the end? :P  :lol:

Hehe^^
Yeah - over at Disneyland Park.  :P
An ice cream at the left hand, the camera at the right hand... and watching OUADP  :D/