DLP promote UP in style...

Started by The Butlin Boy, July 22, 2009, 04:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Wow, that is fantastic. I love how even the car and it's trailer were decorated with the film posters.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

-breeno-

Quote from: "Alan"It would be pretty cool if PanoraMagique was given this style, so that it looked like you were riding in a house, being lifted into the sky by thousands of party balloons.

Only thing is, I'm not sure how they could change the donut shaped viewing platform to look like a house.

It would be hard, but i'd say it could be possible.

Use a bit of scaffolding to create corners thus making a square/cube shape then cover them over with the house posters/whatever.  Although the house seems a bit too tall and big to fit the size of Panora Magique's basket.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "-breeno-"
Quote from: "Alan"It would be pretty cool if PanoraMagique was given this style, so that it looked like you were riding in a house, being lifted into the sky by thousands of party balloons.

Only thing is, I'm not sure how they could change the donut shaped viewing platform to look like a house.

It would be hard, but i'd say it could be possible.

Use a bit of scaffolding to create corners thus making a square/cube shape then cover them over with the house posters/whatever.  Although the house seems a bit too tall and big to fit the size of Panora Magique's basket.

That's a fantastic idea. They could easily theme the balloon. As for the viewing platform, buy a new square one perhaps. Go on DLP, spend some cash, live dangerously

Riebi

Wow! I like this ad! Looks really cool with the castle behind.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DLP-Photos.com

Well, THAT is promotion of high class! Wow  :D/

Good job  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Anthony

The 'UP' balloon visited a hot air balloon festival!

Wow.

Photos from http://twitter.com/UP_dates

peep

I wondered whether they would do that. Where was that?

Anthony

Must still be somewhere in France. It was outside a cinema in Lyon the other day...

I hope the very spread-out release schedule means it can come over to the UK this October.

Walts heir

Wow that's great

MagicKenny

That balloon looks so cool from a distance!! It seems to be perfect for the hot air balloon festival!!
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

dagobert

The balloon looks really great!! Hopefully it will make its way to other countries, too.

DisneyBud

With any luck I'll be seeing the UP balloon tomorrow. If I do I'll be sure to post pictures!!

peep

^So lucky! I just found out about it via their Twitter updates.

Luigi

it's really a great idea and the ballon (with all the small balllons) looks fantastic  =D>

ICHAPMAN

According to the Twitter page the Balloon will be in Bristol today.

"Near Bristol, UK? Carl's house will be part of the Bristol Balloon Fiesta tomorrow (morning balloon launch and evening night glow!)

about 17 hours ago from web"