What do you wish DLP could get from the other parks?

Started by TR_Wolf, July 07, 2009, 02:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anna42hmr

i would love to see the

muppets 3d show they have in orlando,

the one that is presented by ellen in epcot (though may be too much speach to do bilingual??

spash mountain

soarin

mickeys philarmagic

would also like to see the "street" entertainmemt like they have in orlando, the musicians, singers, actors dressed up etc

CGM12345

disney quest

TR_Wolf

Quote from: "CGM12345"disney quest

I never thought of that! DisneyQuest would be an awesome addition to somewhere like Disney Village!

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Walts heir

Splash mounatin
mission space
enchanted tiki room
monorail
Matterhorn
etc

Pete's Dragon

How about a Monorail?

Sure a mass transport system might be a bit of overkill for DLP, what the hey, lets have some !!!  8)

Walts heir

a monorail woud be great

disneyfreak90

-splash mountain
-mickey's toontown
-legend of the lion king
-soarin'
-mission space
-test track
-"honey i shrunk the kids" movie set adventure
-Fantasmic!

Soap

From WDW:

- Fantasmic!
- Splash Mountain
- Philharmagic
- Toy Story Mania
- Pfff...will think of more ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Tinkerbelle

Smoked Turkey Legs from WDW... I still remember the delicious smell
Chimichangas from DL
I don't know if they still exist but I miss them terribly lol both were delicious!

It would be cool if all of the hotels got a pool!
I would add Fantasmic! Toontown and Cirque du Soleil

Test Track, Splash Mountain, the Indiana Jones ride at DL (I would replace Temple of Peril with it) and you all mentioned all I had in mind

DL needs expansion! Specially the Studios and the Village (I would add movies in English to the Gaumont, and subtitles in Spanish for those... ok that's too much for asking)

TheDavidMolyneux

For me ideally for attractions it would be something like:
Mickey's Philharmagic - I think this would definitely be a good addition to Disneyland Paris because it is such a good attraction and I love the mix of the classic Disney movies in it.
Toy Story Mania - Seeing as it is already in two parks I think it could be expanded into WDS. I would love to see this ride here in Disneyland Paris because it is another great ride and was extremely popular when I went to WDW.
Soarin' - I would love to see Soarin' come into Disneyland Paris, instead of seeing a Soarin' Over The World theme I would like to see Soarin' Over Europe and just make this unique to Disneyland Paris.

For me entertainment wise even though it hasn't actually hasn't even started yet in DCA I would love to see something like the World of Colour because looking at the concept art that would be quite amazing. Fantasmic! would be very nice but I would love to see something lke the World of Colour appear instead.

I think really when looking at Disney Village, even though people probably won't agree I like it the way it is but I think that I would definitely add an Earl of Sandwhich hopefully the rumour is true because that was some of the nicest food I have ever had. Oh and a Ghiradelli, they were nice too.

In Disneyland Park I would like to see the Strawberries and Cream milkshake from WDW come to DLRP, I could of drank hundreds of them every day.
Walt Disney World - 2008.
Disneyland Paris - 2008.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Soap

From Epcot:
- Mission Earth :)
- Test Track (maybe one of the big french automobile companies??)
- Soarin' would be a great add also.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Cendrillon

Like everyone else, I'd love to see Splash Mountain and Soarin' at DLP.
I'd also love the Matterhorn, and the submarines from Anaheim, and I definitely wouldn't complain if they were to bring Fantasmic over here!

littlemermaid83

Also forgot to add.  

Tinkerbell and Friends meet and greet  :P
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Timbo

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Hmmmm, well for me, I would love the following:

a return of the marching band, ragtime pianist and Dapper Dans.
an attraction like the Hall of Presidents or American Adventure, but dedicated to the history of Europe.
Splash Mountain
Indiana Jones Adventure
Tokyo's version of Pooh and Monsters Inc
Soarin'
A people mover (TTA)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Spaceship Earth
Proper fireworks throughout the year
Muppet Vision 3D
Great Movie Ride
Sci Fi Dine In
Brown Derby
An attraction using Test Track technology
DAK as a 3rd gate.
A monorail
A perfect list !! I'll go for everything on this , and it includes two great restaurants !! Would love a Prime Time Cafe , but this would never work in Paris unfortunately !

CafeFantasia

From the Magic Kingdom:

- Pirates Of The Caribbean upgrades
- Haunted Mansion upgrades
- Splash Mountain
- Mickey's PhilharMagic

From Epcot:

- Soarin'

From Disney's Hollywood Studios:

- Pixar Place
- Toy Story Mania
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater