Michael Jackson sorrow in DLRP and other Disney Parks

Started by Magicboy, June 26, 2009, 05:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR_Wolf

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "Walts heir"I don't think they will do anything since mj had no connection with disney

He must have or why would there have been an attraction with him as the main character ?
He is a huge disney fan (Peter Pan is his favourite), his neverland ranch was based on disneyland.

Him being a fan is not 'being connected with Disney'. What about other people who've died who've been in Disney attractions, movies etc?

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Pete's Dragon

I dont see why Disney would feel the need for any kind of shrine/plaque/event for MJ. So, he appeared in a film made for the park, does that mean when Martin Short, Julie Deply, or even Jeremy Irons pass away they deserve a shirne to?
And what about past actors who have worked for Disney, I dont recall any mention of their contributions being commereated (Im thinking Paul Newman here) with a plaque or a special poster.

Michael Jackson passing is very sad, for his family, his children and his millions of fans around the world. But in my opinion it has absolutely nothing to do with DLP.