Late June extra hours = maybe fireworks?

Started by jennytablina, April 01, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jennytablina

Haha maybe I'm being a bit too hopeful but having seen the park hours extended in late June I was wondering if that would mean we stand any chance of fireworks?

Just I love the night shows at WDW and I'll miss rounding out my evenings with fireworks otherwise!

If not then I shall just relish the extra hours in the parks anyways!
Going back to Join Mickeys Party! ]

Previous Disney trips:
WDW: 98, 99, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
DLP: 2005 (Surprise 16th Birthday trip!)

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "jennytablina"Haha maybe I'm being a bit too hopeful but having seen the park hours extended in late June I was wondering if that would mean we stand any chance of fireworks?

I'm afraid your out of luck :(  Fireworks are for Special occasions and the Summer season only. The summer season this year starts July 4th.

But enjoy those early hours, their well worth it :D/  :D/

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

loulou123

Im afraid not too  :cry: i went in June 07 and although the park was open for magic hours in the evening, there was no fireworks. In fact the majority of rides, atractions and even the stalls selling popcorn etc shut at the usual time. Some rides are open, mainly the ones in fantasy land and space mountain and all the shops stay open.

Fireworks are definately a summer and xmas thing only.

Kristof

Quote from: "loulou123"Im afraid not too  :cry: i went in June 07 and although the park was open for magic hours in the evening, there was no fireworks. In fact the majority of rides, atractions and even the stalls selling popcorn etc shut at the usual time. Some rides are open, mainly the ones in fantasy land and space mountain and all the shops stay open.

Fireworks are definately a summer and xmas thing only.

And that's how it's announced in the brochures.  :)

Aaron

I can remember that there were fireworks during the weekend of May and June 2006, and it wasn't announced in the brochures, so never say never!
But I wouldn't count on it...