Any plans for Bibidi bobidi boutique in Paris?

Started by Disney Mum, February 10, 2010, 10:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Mum

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any plans for some sort of makeover salon for the kids coming to Paris?  Must admit BBB isn't my favourite but I do like the look of the new Pirates makeovers in WDW and my daughter does love to be princessified.  It was just that reading the competitions for Princess Tiana's ball mentions the guests getting makeovers.  Maybe it wouldn't be as successful in Europe, do they have one in HK?

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

luke85

As far as I'm aware, I think you can get Princess makeovers in Disneyland hotel, though I'm not 100% sure.

I wouldn't want anything like BBB in Disneyland Park to be honest, it would feel like another example of Disney pushing the "princess" experience onto it's guests, instead of providing entertainment that everyone can enjoy.

JelleP

^I agree with luke85, no BBB in DLP.
Atough I would love to see the Innoventions Dream Home in Paris, wich has the 'Magic Mirror', where clothes appear on you (so also princes clothes ;))
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

davewasbaloo

There is already a version of this in the Disneyland hotel, go in the main lobby, up the first flight of stairs and turn left.
since 2001 (many before that)

Disney Mum

I must admit we promised Tink a trip to BBB in WDW for her 4th birthday and we were really disappointed with it, I do prefer the idea of things for all kids and not stuff that reminds me of US tinytot beauty queens, but some sort of dressing up experience is fun - specially for special occasions.  I might let both kids try the Pirates makeover in WDW next year.

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

littlemermaid83

As much as my 4yr old daughter loves dressing up as a princess I hope DLP does not open a BBB, I find it uncomfortable seeing young girls with makeup slapped on and a whole bottle of hairspray on there hair.  Young girls do not need makeup on there faces to make them feel or look like a Princess.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!