Did you know?

Started by Bambi, April 16, 2009, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmara

I'd go for the 26 years...  :wink:  :D  [-o<
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

CafeFantasia

Yeah, me too. 26 years is the better option :-)

I mean, having the "whole park" to yourself sounds good on paper. But in reality, it'd be kind of weird. It'd be like a ghost town. It'd be TOO empty. There wouldn't be much atmosphere. No one laughing, screaming or enjoying the attractions. Just silence and background music.

kmara

Quote from: "Alan"But in reality, it'd be kind of weird. It'd be like a ghost town. It'd be TOO empty. There wouldn't be much atmosphere. No one laughing, screaming or enjoying the attractions. Just silence and background music.

sounds kind of scary
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Alan"Disneyland Paris currently costs 51 € for a 1 day ticket. So, if you had 500,00 € you could visit for at least 9803 days! In other words, every day for the next 26 years of your life.

So, 3 hours exclusively, or 26 years as a regular guest. Which is better value? :-)
Only 26 years? For €500,000, you could buy 2,645 annual passports! (dream passport at €189 each)

Owain

Quote from: "Alan"Yeah, me too. 26 years is the better option :-)

I mean, having the "whole park" to yourself sounds good on paper. But in reality, it'd be kind of weird. It'd be like a ghost town. It'd be TOO empty. There wouldn't be much atmosphere. No one laughing, screaming or enjoying the attractions. Just silence and background music.

So to make it the best experience invite all of your friends !  :lol:

burntsienna

I'd do both! Lol  :lol:
Invite all my family and friends and we'd go...then I'd have the 26 years...I'm planning on having billions of £'s apparently  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Quark

Quote from: "Bambi"12. DID YOU KNOW that most Cast members wearing a tie don't know how to tie it?
The ties (at least of the Main Street costumes) are indeed clip-on - they have little paper clip-style contraption at the back. I was certainly very happy to see that, as I can't tie a tie for the life of me - and I'm sure 80% of CMs indeed can't. By the way, at Epcot the ties don't have a metal clip - they have a rubber velcro band that goes around your neck :)

Quote from: "Bambi"40. DID YOU KNOW that every tunnel that you ride through on the Disneyland Railroad is in reality a bridge to access backstage areas?
That's just worded badly, but true - the "tunnels" usually lead onto bridges, underneath which there is an access road to some backstage area. The bridge and canyon after Main Street Station don't actually pass through Phantom Manor, but behind it - underneath is quite a substantial access road to all of Main Street West's infrastructure, plus a bit of Frontierland's east site (Lucky Nugget saloon etc.). A similar bridge leads over the access to Adventureland next to POTC.

You can see this very nicely on Google Earth. By the way, when has Google Earth been updated to include ToT and Nemo? The picture's from October 2007 now!

npg

Thanks for that, that was a fascinating read.