Just returned!

Started by ford prefect, March 02, 2009, 07:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

Just got back after our 26th trip!  We arrived on Friday and stayed for 2 nights at Cheyenne.

The room was fab! Very clean and tidy, well maintained and comfortable.  The hotel itself was not that busy, although Friday night dinner was a little hectic.  

We had to renew our annual passports, a very time consuming process on Friday!  We waited for over an hour! (Not as bad as Simon and Wendy626)

The park was fairly busy on Friday but it was not too bad.  The parade was wonderful (our four year old slept through it, but our 2 year old was entranced)

Saturday was very busy, so EMH helped us do Buzz Lazerblast, Dumbo and Peter Pan. Lunch was a first for us, we ate at Hakuna Matata.  Really great restaurant.  Quick counter service and very tasty food.

We had tickets for Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show and had purchased the new "premier category".  The shareholders discount made it good value for money, however it also made for an empty row between the last of the premier category and the first row of the standard.

The premier seats are cushioned and are much more comfortable, but I wouldn't pay the full price.

Sunday was much quieter in the park, the first show of Mickey's Winter Wonderland was barely a third full.  However we played lots and finished the day seeing the parade again.  This time my four year old was awake and my 2 year old slept.

A great weekend and we can't wait to go back.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

The Butlin Boy

I'm glad you all had a great time :)

peep

Nice little trip report there ford perfect. Sounds like you all had a good time. So was it a trip from Friday till today?

Did you take any pictures? If you did, I can't wait to see them.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Handy Andy

Glad you had good time. Will we get see any photos?
Magical Wishes
Andy

ford prefect

Will try to post pictures soon!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Magicalmouse125

Great that you had a good time. can't wait for pics
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

SophieD

Great report!! Can't wait to see all the pics you have taken!!  :D  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

ColdSun

sounds nice! Looking forward to the pictures :).

dagobert

Great trip report so far. Looking forward to the pics and the rest of the TR.

Javey74

Great Summary Trip Report there ford perfect, looking forward to some photo's..  :D/

DLP-Photos.com

What a great little report FordPrefect - I love it. Sums up the magic in a great way.

I cannot wait to see some photos  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]