[WDW] Beastlie Kingdomme

Started by Kristof, March 10, 2006, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

What about the Disney Villains?   :shock:  :mrgreen:

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "raptor1982"Jim Hill Media reports that plans for Beastlie Kingdomme have been dusted off once again and is now scheduled for a 2011 opening.  However, the idea now is to drop the dragons & unicorns and replace them by existing Disney or Pixar characters.
An interesting idea... I wonder if we'll still see something along the scale of the former Beastly Kingdomme concept.

Perhaps they can even 'import' Journey to the Center of the Earth in this new area. A mixed concept from former Beastly Kingdomme plans and Tokyo DisneySea could make up for a neat addition to Animal Kingdom.

I don't really get where pixar characters would fit into a new are but does everyone know about the new area at Disney's Hollywood Studios? This will be pixar themed itself so I thought perhaps two rumours were accidently intertwined here.

Now, the Journey into the Center of the Earth ride would be an AMAZING addition to Beastly Kingdomme! However since that story isn't so popular in the US they might not consider it. It seems in recent years they try to only add either completely original ideas (expedition everest) or stories people are already very familiar with (ex:taking out Toad and replacing it with Pooh at MK)

Dunno. I really really hope they'd keep unicorns and dragons, considering many things, a:That mythical animals are the only category not represented already in the park b:People would definately come in to see realistic looking mythical animals! don't you think? I know Disney could make them look like living breathing creatures we already know this-and who doesn't want to see a real live dragon, unicorn, etc? They've already proven that people want to see real, live dinosaurs...and c:The park's signs and logos already sport dragons and unicorns!!! LOL.

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Baloo"
QuoteInstead Disney will focus the land on "other" imaginary creatures.
Stitch? :|

I would have thought IOA ditching the dragons for Potter would be a good chance for AK to give them a go. The original concepts above of a very British, Alice in Wonderland-type land with dragons, unicorns, the Loch Ness monster and so on looked like a great contrast for the park.

OMG I reallllly would love to see a Nessie in Animal Kingdom...

Not sure if I heard a rumour somewhere that there was a plan to include her, or if Im remembering one of my own concepts here LOL so I can't say...

And how nice would that be? A "European" type area, we already have Asia and Africa there.

Remco K.

Quote from: "anthonysprincess"Now, the Journey into the Center of the Earth ride would be an AMAZING addition to Beastly Kingdomme! However since that story isn't so popular in the US they might not consider it.
And now that I've given the idea a second thought, they probably won't build a second attraction based on the Test Track ride system (because that's what Journey to the Center of the Earth basically is)... Or perhaps people aren't aware of this, because the ride looks so different from Test Track.

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "anthonysprincess"Now, the Journey into the Center of the Earth ride would be an AMAZING addition to Beastly Kingdomme! However since that story isn't so popular in the US they might not consider it.
And now that I've given the idea a second thought, they probably won't build a second attraction based on the Test Track ride system (because that's what Journey to the Center of the Earth basically is)... Or perhaps people aren't aware of this, because the ride looks so different from Test Track.
Ah I don't think the tourists would realize this though. Just from my experience :roll: