Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Real bargains at those prices Masamune..  :wink:  :D

Masamune

:D I know. :P I keep checking in TK Maxx every time I visit town now, which is about 5 days a week because that's how many days I'm usually at work!

Belle's World

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but have been on DIS forum for about a year under the same name. Unfortunately they do not have a collecting forum which is why i love reading this part of the magic forum.
Anyway thought i would share with you my 3 Disney traditions:

I will be getting the beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere and Mrs Potts with Chip for Christmas.

Ro

Aveen2008

Thanks to Masamune I got Nana and the Jaq and jus DT today in TKmaxx in belfast for £4.99 each. I didn't buy pluto though.. Kinda wish I did now lol! I went to another Tkmaxx outside the city centre and they didn't have them! it seems to be only the big stores!

Thanks Lindsay!

:D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D You're welcome Aveen. :) I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has been lucky enough to find these.

Javey74

A couple of updates>>

I hit rather lucky at Collectables last night, they had the Beast hanging ornament  on sale going for £9.99 instead of £17.00..  :)

But............. Since they didn't have Belle, as the two they had left had gone, I had to look elsewhere. Luckily my other reliable shop Compliments did at £17.00, but with 10% off in their sale I got it for £15.30.  :)  

So all in all two DT's for £25.29 instead of £34.00 wasn't bad going..  :D

Welsheeyore

hi all

Im a fairly new collector and pin trader and over the recent months the Traditions range has really caught my eye - so I started bargain hunting and below are what I have so far

the Dalmatian was £4.25 off ebay, the Pluto was £8, Eeyore was £5 and Tink was the dearest so far at £13 all off ebay

where is the best place to get them from commercially - I know H Samuel do some but wondered if there was any collectors catalouges type of thing
xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I was going to get the pluto one for other half as he likes pluto.

Welsheeyore

I got it on ebay and was on a buy it now best offer thing and managed to get them down to £8 and got discount postage as had the Dalmatian off them too - on the look out for more now!

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Javey74

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"where is the best place to get them from commercially - I know H Samuel do some but wondered if there was any collectors catalouges type of thing
xxx

Here's a link that should help, as it all depends where you live in the country as to what is available to you as far as Disney Traditions go..  :wink:

http://www.enesco.co.uk/where-to-buy/di ... tions.html

Once in, just click on the region in which you live..  :)

Javey74

**Disney Tradition January 2010 Enesco Catalogue - Out Now**

I must say there are some really lovely pieces in this one, which also means more expense..   :shock:  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

hmmm out of all those pages in the new stuff not 1 stitch :( Ive seen a stitch one online but Javey if you have it can you take a picture of it for me so I can get a better view of it....

Also forgot to mention that Lindsay will want that Cheshire Cat one Im sure of it :)

Masamune

;o; My computer can't do PDFs. Someone show me the Cheshire please?

:D BTW Javey, the Beast ornament is stunning.

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hmmm out of all those pages in the new stuff not 1 stitch :( Ive seen a stitch one online but Javey if you have it can you take a picture of it for me so I can get a better view of it..
You mean this one>>

Model:  4016555 Code:  JS_4016555 ( -23 ) Manufacturer:  ENESCO  Height: 3.875"

Well Stitch2814, if it is this one it's a new item, expected to arrive approximately 03-05-2010. Bear in mind that's in the USA, on average it takes 2 to 3 months before you'll notice it in the shops over here..   :roll:

Happy hunting..  :wink:  :D

Stitch2814

oooh that is the one lol no wonder it was not on ebay hahaha

I shall have to keep my eye open for that when its out there :) Thanks for the information.