Electrical Parade rumour

Started by Magicboy, January 20, 2010, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicboy

I had heared Electrical Parade with new Design is coming 2014 or 2015 to WDS.
Who know more Infos ?

SM:M3

Where did you hear that? (Grows excited!)

JelleP

Where did you hear this rumour?
It would be great! :roll: But who says this?
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

britincgn

Since it is now moving to WDW for the summer and looks like it cant be used in DCA because of WOC,Id love to see it coming back to Paris.

Kristof

Again Magicboy, where did you hear this...

HildeKitten

I'd go see it, The Electrical Parade is SO much better than Fantillusion (I'm not that keen on Fantillusion).

Maarten

Quote from: "HildeKitten"I'd go see it, The Electrical Parade is SO much better than Fantillusion (I'm not that keen on Fantillusion).

I'm just curious, but may I ask you why you think the Electrical Parade is better? Fantillusion's soundtrack, advanced technologies compared to the Electrical Parade, parade stops and storyline make it superior in my opinion. The only thing I have always liked about the Electrical Parade was it's soundtrack. But I get the impression that a lot of members on this forum agree with you.  :)

davewasbaloo

I too prefer the MSEP. I don't really like Fanti's soundtrck as much and I am not a fan of the show stops. Overall, I think MSEP is my fav night time parade ever (though Dreamlights in TDL looks even better).
since 2001 (many before that)

Columbiad

Quote from: "Magicboy"I had heared Electrical Parade with new Design is coming 2014 or 2015 to WDS.
Who know more Infos ?

I think this is a waste of thread. You have no information regarding or supporting the idea that the Parade is coming back.  It's the same with your other post regarding Fantasmic! - you have no information whatsoever. If you wish to discuss these attractions, then I'd reccomend you find the appropriate thread in the Disneyland Anaheim forum.

Mrs. Jennes

Quote from: "Columbiad"
Quote from: "Magicboy"I had heared Electrical Parade with new Design is coming 2014 or 2015 to WDS.
Who know more Infos ?

I think this is a waste of thread. You have no information regarding or supporting the idea that the Parade is coming back.  It's the same with your other post regarding Fantasmic! - you have no information whatsoever. If you wish to discuss these attractions, then I'd reccomend you find the appropriate thread in the Disneyland Anaheim forum.

That's the point!!  :D/
I don't think they bring the Electrical Parade back. This is just a speculation, okay, but Disney is always on the move to improve their Parades every few years. So why should they bring the old parade back?

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

Kristof

I've changed the topic title.  :)

JelleP

^Looks better this way ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

HildeKitten

Quote from: "Maarten"I'm just curious, but may I ask you why you think the Electrical Parade is better? Fantillusion's soundtrack, advanced technologies compared to the Electrical Parade, parade stops and storyline make it superior in my opinion. The only thing I have always liked about the Electrical Parade was it's soundtrack. But I get the impression that a lot of members on this forum agree with you.  :)

It's not just about the soundtrack for me (although Baroque Hoedown is pretty epic) I just liked the floats a lot more.  I'm really not keen on the the ones they have in Fantillusion.