Summer attractions returning early (+ Keelboats!)

Started by Kristof, February 26, 2006, 01:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

I've never really sat and watched the world go by in a Disney park yet. Any particular book that goes well with the surroundings? I'm always too busy having fun or screaming (as if).
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

Quote from: "experiment627"
Quote from: "Kinou"From what i heard, a photolocation with Pocahontas is considered for the Keelboats area to dybnamise the zone.

Wow... somebody sure loves adding photo locations to the parks...

Yeah, that's something typical for American parks, to have "controled" photo locations (with queue lines) everywhere.

Dlrpfan

yep everytime you see a character there is allways a orderly que line with cast members watching at all times
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

experiment627

Quote from: "raptor1982"Yeah, that's something typical for American parks, to have "controled" photo locations (with queue lines) everywhere.

I certainly don't mind - though these spots have been appearing faster than you can say "budget cut" lately...

experiment627

Quote from: "Kris"I've never really sat and watched the world go by in a Disney park yet. Any particular book that goes well with the surroundings?

Anything by Twain would be the obvious choice.  :wink:

Though I prefer something darker and / or erotic ... I just enjoy the irony of what I'm reading and where I'm reading it.  :wink:

Poppy The Monkey

woops

experiment627

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"woops

Well... I remember reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" (didn't leave too much of an impression), "The Hound of Baskerville", a few books by Nick Hornby and Arthur Schnitzler's "Dream Story" (a very good, very intense novel.)

Kristof

very good news!  Envie de Plus confirms the return of the Keelboats!!!!

QuoteRiver Rogue Keelboats:
Closed from 1 to 13 July 2006 and from 28 August to 30 September 2006

Kinou

The bad news is: they are mistaken. Don't be too happy cos you'll be disappointed. They printed before any confirmations relaeses.
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

So the Keelboats didn't re-open then:

More: http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/t ... 6/DSC09092

:( That's a shame.  The refurb looks good though!  Let's hope it actually gets some use sometime this decade.

Kristof

Interesting to point out:

Before:

After:

Anthony

Ahh cool, so the sign's now in place if they ever do decide to open it.  :D

Why exactly aren't they opening it this year?  Too expensive, too many CMs needed?  :?