Peter Pan and Wendy outside of the parades

Started by AnotherKindOfBelle, December 18, 2008, 11:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherKindOfBelle

Anyone ever seen Peter Pan and/or Wendy in the park, excluding the parades and character express? I'd really love to get a photo with them but have no idea where to start looking! Fantasyland or Adventureland? Have they ever had a specific meet and greet?
"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell!"

1992 - off site
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 - Newport Bay (for New Year)
(in planning) April 2009 - Sequoia Lodge

ClémentLoveBelle

Peter and Wendy are often on the Disney Characters' Express

Elaine

We've seen them in Adventureland too - on the bridge near the pirate beach play area. They were both there with Cpt Hook and Mr Smee. This was just after 11am (which is when there seem to be a lot of characters out and about all over the park).

Elaine

Aveen2008

I was there last month at the start of november and Peter Pan and Wendy were on the character express, I managed to get a photo with Wendy.

Best of luck, hope you get to meet them both soon! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

cap'njack

They were both on the Disney Express last Saturday and Sunday and they were also around Captain Hook's Ship in Adventureland at the same time as Jack Sparrow's first morning meet and greet (around 11am I think  :D )

benjy

well ive seen her and mr Smee going around discoveryland before but there a regular on the charecters express so you should see them there!!

good luck!!!

:D
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Kristof

They were on the Characters' Express today.  :)

AnotherKindOfBelle

Ace! Thank you. I'll be sure to look out for them then. Thanks for your quick responses :-)
"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell!"

1992 - off site
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 - Newport Bay (for New Year)
(in planning) April 2009 - Sequoia Lodge

Timbo

If you ask at guest services they will tell where and when characters will be appearing in the park !! Can save a lot of waiting around !

bigrossco

Quote from: "AnotherKindOfBelle"Anyone ever seen Peter Pan and/or Wendy in the park, excluding the parades and character express? I'd really love to get a photo with them but have no idea where to start looking! Fantasyland or Adventureland? Have they ever had a specific meet and greet?

YES! Infact I had a good chat with Peter and Wendy in Fantasyland durring the not So Scarry Party!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

nick84

When I was at Disney In October Half Term, I saw the gang on "La Cabane des Robinson" Peter Pan was fighting Hook and Smee whilst protecting Wendy. It was very funny, a CM stoped the action now and again so people could have photos with the characters.

I have a couple photos taken from below the action, sadly the zoom isn't great but you get the idea.

It was a classic Disney moment something extra that you wouldn't get anywhere else.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "nick84"When I was at Disney In October Half Term, I saw the gang on "La Cabane des Robinson" Peter Pan was fighting Hook and Smee whilst protecting Wendy. It was very funny, a CM stoped the action now and again so people could have photos with the characters.

I have a couple photos taken from below the action, sadly the zoom isn't great but you get the idea.

It was a classic Disney moment something extra that you wouldn't get anywhere else.

Haha, that's brilliant :lol: I would have love to have seen that :P

Thanks for the pics Nick :)

never2old

Brilliant  =D> !! Thanks for that Nick!

ballet shoes

I returned last week and we saw Peter Pan skipping through Fantasy Land with Aladin.  Boy was he fast!!  We managed to stop him for a pic though!!

CentralPlazaPerson

In March 2008 I saw Peter Pan talking to guests on the path between Colonel Haiti's Pizza Outpost and Indiana Jones. When I came out of Colonel Haiti (which I recommend BTW) he wasn't there :(.
This was after the once upon a dream parade.
I'm going again in spring sometime so I'll keep an eye out for you :)