Me, Smurfy, MadameLeota,DisneyDonutter Trip Feb 09

Started by PetiteSirene, February 12, 2009, 12:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "smurfy74"Seb had to kiss his foot it was sooo funny to watch  =D>
I wished I'd been there to see it when it happened.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Great Trip report, your photos are brilliant, i love all the character ones, especially them in western type outfits and the chipmunks as indians, thats really cool! hehe!

:D  :D  :D  :D

=D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

ColdSun

Really enjoying reading your report and of course looking at your wonderful photos. Seems lke you were a very merry bunch and had tons of fun. So cool that you got a suite in Sequoia Lodge :shock: , it looks lovely. And I really had to laugh out loud when seeing the pictures with Dale and reading the story to them :lol: . Well done, looking forward to the rest!

PetiteSirene

Thanks everyone :) we had such a great time, and the whole Dale thing was just so funny! Its so nice to see the characters doing things like this, it makes it so much more fun!  So heres day 3:

Had a half hour lie in due to the fact Caz, Lisa, Seb and I were going to Cafe Mickey for breakfast, David and Sergio had just left for their breakfast as we got up. Took our time enjoying our last time in the suite *sniff*, made sure everything was packed ready for David to put in the car when he got back. We then headed to Cafe Mickey to meet with the girls, we were so suprised how quiet it was! There were only another 4 tables occupied whilst we were there, but this was good because we got loads of time with the characters!

It was really nice that it was quiet, the characters were interacting more with each other and it didnt feel rushed or chaotic!

After breakfast Lisa and Caz headed back to the hotel to finish packing whilst Seb and I met up with Sergio, David and his friend he knows from work. As we entered the Studios we noticed that Daisy was out, not yet having her autograph I went to brave the sea of little kids. I thought I was going to be standing there for ages, but was so pleasently suprised when Daisy pointed at me wanting to sign my book next! Even though I had only just turned up!

We then had a browse in the shops and *cough*rodetheTower*cough* before I split from David and Sergio and went to meet Caz and Lisa who had been entertaining themselves by running around the Disneyland Hotel taking pictures ;). We had decided to see if Woody was around at the village and hopped on the train round to FrontierLand, but the village was empty again... Que more silly photos!

Unfortunatly those were the last photos I took :(, for me the rest of the day felt a little strange, like it went too quickly. After Woodys we went to BTM, then headed over to Space Mountain to see Marius again, and did a whole load of pin trading with him and his colleagues (they loved all our american pins :)) and then stopped at Caseys for lunch before heading to the studios.

At the studios we did the usual, ToT a couple of times, RnR and not forgetting Stitch! (To my suprise they had changed parts of it so it was nice seeing it again!) But we found all too soon that time was running out, at 4pm David, Sergio and I had to head back to the car and start heading home. It was sad, especially because I was leaving Seb behind (he was catching the Eurostar back.)

It was such a great trip, and I think so far I am looking on this one with the fondest memories, I think I managed to capture in some of my photos the reasons I love going to Disney with friends!

Sorry the last day is so short :(

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for posting a great trip report, I've really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad you all had a fantastic time :)

ColdSun

very enjoyable trip report, thanks a lot for sharing!

Javey74

Thanks for the final instalment, it doesn't matter that it was short... :wink:

Especially since it was your last day, sometimes that final day does go into a blur, ending with all the sadness of having to leave.  I'm going on Sunday, but I know come Wednesday late afternoon, I'll be feeling the same way knowing I'll be heading back to the land of reality.. :(  But believe me I'll be savouring ever moment like yourselves.. :D

Thanks again for sharing.. :wink:  :D

Nala_84

I've already commented on it elsewhere, but thanks again for the great report & pics :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]