disney christmas song

Started by mary, August 12, 2010, 10:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary

Does anyone know what song is played when the bells ring and it snows in main street usa/  I have looked through all sites to try and find out what its called.

Anthony

Welcome!

I think that's "Ring the Bells", an original song by Vasile Sirli, the musical director at Disneyland Paris.

It is/was available on the Christmas and 15th Anniversary CDs.

lorrig

If you put "snow in disneyland paris" on you tube  I'm sure you will find it also if you put "Chante, c'est noel" into you tube and I'm sure you'll be happy. We went to DLP last Xmas season for the first time and couldn't stop singing this for weeks after we came back - very catchy. I'm quite a sentimental person anyway but this always leaves me with a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye!
Hope this helps. :D

never2old

It's Ring the Bells!

[youtube:23m11h4a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sC6xJf4dY[/youtube:23m11h4a]

mary

Quote from: "Anthony"Welcome!

I think that's "Ring the Bells", an original song by Vasile Sirli, the musical director at Disneyland Paris.

Thank you so much!  I have spent hours trying to find the answer.

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "lorrig"If you put "snow in disneyland paris" on you tube  I'm sure you will find it also if you put "Chante, c'est noel" into you tube and I'm sure you'll be happy. We went to DLP last Xmas season for the first time and couldn't stop singing this for weeks after we came back - very catchy. I'm quite a sentimental person anyway but this always leaves me with a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye!
Hope this helps. :D

We have never been at christmas before but i have arranged a surprise trip for one of my sons christmas presents so couldnt resist having a peek on youtube ;) Even i had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, cant wait to experience it for myself :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

jax

Hi, I go to DLRP every christmas season since 1999 and seeing your video made me so excited i could burst, am going this year in november and cannot wait.  Christmas season is best ever time to go.

giselle

I agree with you jax, I have been different seasons since 2000, and much prefer the Christmas time, OK the park isn't open as late, and it is cold, but hey, there are less people = less queues = more rides.

Couldn't go last year because of work committments (missed the first year since 2003) already booked for December 11th

CAN'T WAIT ;) ;)

never2old

Our next trip is for the start of the Christmas season, it's really the most magical time to go! I can't wait!! And the snow on Main Street is one of my favourite things...

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "giselle"OK the park isn't open as late, and it is cold, but hey, there are less people = less queues = more rides
Are there really less people at christmas?

We are going 18-23rd and I was expecting it to be EXTREMELY busy :(  I know whilst we are there you cant use Annual Passes on certain days so I suppose that will mean less people [-o<
I cant wait :D My son has NO idea we are going :-"
Kelly xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

lauramumof3

we have that cd and it also makes me fill up- very emotional!
in fact we got it for my son and he put the cd on when we got home from disney he was all exited at first and then he just burst into tears saying that he wanted to go back! so its  very _how can i put it- "moving" music i think!
chante ce noel sing a song of the sound of christmas.............i can hear it now!
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

mary

Hi Anthony

Do you know anywhere that the CD can be purchased.  I have searched the web but can't find the 2CD version with Ring the Bells on it.  I am going back to Disneyland Paris in September, is it maybe available there?

Quote from: "Anthony"Welcome!

giselle

It is quiet when we go, because we go the week around the 10th, however, I should imagine the 18-23 will be busy cos I think the all the schools have closed then :(