Pinocchios Daring Journey to say GoodBye ????????

Started by EDDY, November 24, 2008, 12:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDDY

Hey guys.
Today I surfed a bit the Internet and I found that the Mickey Mouse Revue will return to the USA but where ? Yes to California. Ich searched a bit on wikipedia and now see this:

QuotePinocchio's Daring Journey

Disneyland Closure

The Disneyland verison of the ride will possibly close in June 2009, to make room for the Mickey Mouse Revue which should opened in 2011 or 2012.

What the f...!
That´s not possible or ???? They will replace Pinocchio´s Daring Journey for what ? For a theatre ? Yes Mickey Mouse Revue is classic and nice to retun to the USA but I like Pinocchio, Peter and Snow White Rides. I think thats not a good solution to replace a ride like this. OMG I hope this will not happen to Paris.

What do you think ? I think Disneyland needs Pinocchio as well in Paris as in California.

Or ?

Greets to you ;)

PS.: Please remember Mr. Toads Wild Ride 10 years ago in the Magic Kingdom. Pinocchio needs to be kept in Disneyland. That would be like a cup of tea without tea ^^.
I HATE THE IDEA !
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

The Butlin Boy

You have to keep in mind that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. I doubt they'd replace Pinocchio with The Mickey Mouse Revue. Replace it with a new dark ride; maybe, update it; perhaps, replace it with MMR; I certainly hope not and highly doubt it! :?  :wink:

Anthony

Yes, I wouldn't read too much into this. Wikipedia can be good for lots of things, but there's a definite trend for their Disney theme park articles to spread these kinds of random rumours.

It'd be bizarre to close it in 2009 anyway, when the Platinum DVD and Blu-Ray is due for release. We've already seen in Paris how much more popular Sleeping Beauty is again after its' re-release.

AmericanMouse

Mickey Mouse Review, while it began at Walt Disney World and then moved thereafter to Tokyo Disneyland, is not, repeat not, going to Disneyland proper.  The Tokyo attraction will close in 2009 and be replaced by a new version of Philharmagic.

Parkfisch

It was very clear that this won't happen.
Because:

Quote from: "EDDY"Please remember Mr. Toads Wild Ride 10 years ago in the Magic Kingdom.

Mr.Toad's wild ride can still be found in Disneyland in California. Pinocchio is now only in California and if they closed it, there wouldn't be any version of this attraction in the USA.