It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends (MMP)

Started by Kristof, November 24, 2008, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Kris"Is anyone having any joy with opening this file? I can't download the video of it :S

http://dl.free.fr/hQdGXZXbb
It's doing something here. Did you right-click "Télécharger ce fichier"?

I have downloaded the file yesterday, though cannot get it to open, how annoying, I want to be able to insult this show :lol: .

Kris

Was doing my Dwarf impression again - this time it was DOPEY! Was left-clicking as normal and expecting it to open it's own download window lol. Didn't even occur to me. Hmmm.

My heart's beating. I'm ridicliously tense...
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

15MagicalYears

The file cannot be recognised  :x

kaysha

I've updated the article of DLRP Times this morning to see the pictures normally,  the slide show was just to post quicker yesterday :wink:

//http://www.dlrptimes.com/article-29473613.html

MagicKenny

wow, I finaly got the file downloaded after 4,5 hours (fell asleep just 3 hours ago... seriously!)...
I can watch the file in Windows Media Player, but the sound sounds awefull.
The dancing within this show surely looks insane at some points! the speed of this choreography seems to be tough to dance.
and wow, haha Peter Pan actualy does fly  :lol:  
I only do not understand why mickey does the show in french... the voice is too pitchy(?) I think. I think they have the same problem with this show as they have with Stitch and his dances, the audience don't join the cast members in dancing exept of some random people.

Overall, I think they've done quite a good job, but I'm not that exited as I was with the Candleabration.

(ps. wow, this was some great english writing for me in the late hours  [-o<  [-o<  [-o< haha)
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Kris

Pretty underwhelmed  by the video, it has to be said. The music I got myself all excited about for the intro to the show – well, it doesn't come across well. The sound is poor so maybe that makes it worse, but on stage it's just a bit of a muddle although the Mickey appearance seems to go down well. Thought he'd appear more central than at the 'front' of the stage though. Surprised there.

The streamer dance routine, nice and I like how characters are introduced. The only trouble with the satellite stages is that when they're not being used, the main stage performance seems SO far away. When they are being used, there's only 2 or 3 performers on there. Not a great spectacle if that's all you see.

The later music sounded better on this video that I'd heard before. Again, maybe just the frequencies. Found it very hard to hear the dialogue from the hosts (probably a good thing. Hope their languages are good) but have they also added cheers and sounds from the other dancers too? It seemed so.

There's nothing worse than watching performers (in Disney of all places) trying to get a crowd going and failing. That makes the show seem even worse. From what I could tell, they were really really trying, but I didn't see much movement on the ground. It's a shame but something we predicted. Maybe on a nice sunny day people will be more inclined too.

That crane camera on the other hand must've got some good footage. Curious just to see how that came out if nothing else :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

OS73

Hello,

I have read that there is a special event tomorrow in Disneyland Paris.
Does anybody know if this is a public event or a closed press event?

If there is nothing to see, I do not have to driving 450kms for nothing tomorrow.

Ogan
Watch my Disney videos at: //http://www.youtube.com/disneymagique

bigrossco

Quote from: "OS73"Hello,

I have read that there is a special event tomorrow in Disneyland Paris.
Does anybody know if this is a public event or a closed press event?

If there is nothing to see, I do not have to driving 450kms for nothing tomorrow.

Ogan

There is a special event tomorrow night wish is a press launch for MMP

Dont know if there is anything on special during the day
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

OS73

Thanks for your reply.
I was hoping it was like the press event of Narnia last year. That was open and for everyone to see.

Ogan
Watch my Disney videos at: //http://www.youtube.com/disneymagique

Willow

Kristof mentioned the other day that the park will be closed to guests at 8:00, so they won't be able to see the actual launch.

During the day there will be lots of TV crews around probably, maybe filming Minnie's Party Train and the other shows.

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Willow"Kristof mentioned the other day that the park will be closed to guests at 8:00, so they won't be able to see the actual launch.

During the day there will be lots of TV crews around probably, maybe filming Minnie's Party Train and the other shows.

From 8pm tomorrow its a VIP/Press/Wristband only evening. There are loads of camera crews setting up tonight, its scary! There will also be new characters added to the MMP show, just for the event. Also, High School and Stitch and possibly Stars N Cars will be on and around central Plaza just for the press. Playhouse characters are doing meet and greets too, but i think thats in the Studios. Just like the press event for Candelabration, tomorrow will be a completely different show.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Willow"Kristof mentioned the other day that the park will be closed to guests at 8:00, so they won't be able to see the actual launch.

From 8pm tomorrow its a VIP/Press/Wristband only evening. There are loads of camera crews setting up tonight, its scary! There will also be new characters added to the MMP show, just for the event. Also, High School and Stitch and possibly Stars N Cars will be on and around central Plaza just for the press. Playhouse characters are doing meet and greets too, but i think thats in the Studios. Just like the press event for Candelabration, tomorrow will be a completely different show.
Wow so a lots going on tommorrow night. shame about it going to be a press only event!Stars n cars is going to be in the disney park and there are meet n greets with playhouse disney, are they just for the press event. Plus it's ennoying when they do something spectactular for the press and then cut it down for the public :( . Adding new characters and then taking them away, it defies sense.

It's like the 15th launch remember they added Lumiere in candelabration!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

MagicStar

Its interesting, on which country they have the main focus.
You will hardly find german press-members tonight. As they cut the
cooperaration with german journalists and media companys more and more!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Anthony

Perhaps the Mickey's Magical Party events aren't so bad. I'm glad we don't have this trundling through the park:

Photos: http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/weeken ... party.html

Although the reason I post this here is because California seems to have a massively better idea of how to do casual/modern style costumes for dancers. Paris immediately jumps to an embarrassing retro-camp style, but this kind of chic-camp - colourful shirt, sleeveless jumper with sequins and a loose tie - is much better, maybe more Parisian...

15MagicalYears

Oooh, snazzy costumes  8)