Transparent pack of cards?

Started by Bettan, November 21, 2008, 07:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bettan

Do they still have this on Disneyland? I think I have seen it in the Disney Store in Disney Village. How anyone the price for it?

Masamune

:D I love those cards. I bought a pack of them last year. I can't remember how much they cost though, and I have no idea if they're still selling them. :) I got them at the shop in the Santa Fe if that helps.

The Butlin Boy

I remember seeing some back in April, but whether or not they're still on sale is another matter... :roll:  :wink:

Willow

They were on sale at the end of October. No idea on price, maybe around 15 euros.

Bettan

Thank you, I'll look out for them and I hope they are cheaper than 15 euro ...

Willow

Quote from: "Bettan"Thank you, I'll look out for them and I hope they are cheaper than 15 euro ...

They probably are, I would say 15 euros in the maximum they could be. Will probably be around 10, I never paid much attention to the price when I saw them.

Masamune

:shock: I very much doubt that I will have paid 15 Euros for a pack of playing cards. 10 Euros is probably about right. :)

Javey74

Enlighten me... :shock:

Transparent pack of cards, would your opponent not see your cards, just by looking at the back of them... :?

Willow

Quote from: "Javey74"Enlighten me... :shock:

Transparent pack of cards, would your opponent not see your cards, just by looking at the back of them... :?

The card is transparent but the part where the number and stuff is blanked out on the oponent facing side.

I had the same thought as you when I first saw the pack of cards.

Javey74

Quote from: "Willow"
Quote from: "Javey74"Enlighten me... :shock:

The card is transparent but the part where the number and stuff is blanked out on the oponent facing side.

I had the same thought as you when I first saw the pack of cards.
Aaahhhhh, I see, thanks for that Willow.. :wink:  :D

Magic M

They had them for sale in the Santa Fe Trading Post - didn't see the price...

Bettan

I bought them in the Studios Park, they only costed 6,50 euro.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Bettan"I bought them in the Studios Park, they only costed 6,50 euro.

Glad you found them and were able to get some. Are they good? :)