Disney's Bonfire Spectacular! (3rd, 5th 7th Nov)

Started by Nicholas-c, November 03, 2008, 11:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Saw it today ;) GREAT stuff, in my top 5 fireworks for disney ;)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

littlemermaid83

Can you let me know what time the fireworks start?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Nicholas-c

9:30pm they start on lake disney :) (Sit outside the sequoia lodge near the water ;) i sat outside the new york which seems to be the side of the show :p)
July 2009 - All alone

Riebi

Looks great from the videos! Like that they keep the Peter-Pan-15(16.)-Birthday-Music in.

Magical and Modern in the same way.

[dailymotion:3t15h6wb]k7aIfMtIVk9SpfPuJG&related=1[/dailymotion:3t15h6wb]
[dailymotion:3t15h6wb]km9t59y0NLn6WGPuLu&related=1[/dailymotion:3t15h6wb]
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Patrick

Well, that was different, in a good way though, however I fail to see the need for pirates of the caribbean :lol: .  This new fireworks team do seem to know what they are doing, makes me wish I stayed an extra few nights just to see it.

Kristof

I'm glad the Enchanted Fireworks people are still being counted on at DLRP.  I was suprised to see that they didn't do the Soiree Fireworks...

Though that said, the fireworks used last year was a lot louder...

Malin

Nice to see DLRP put on a Illuminations style show which is a rare treat. I need to attend one of these events one year. Lots of good musical used, where are some of the musical scores from, I reconized POTC!

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Malin"Nice to see DLRP put on a Illuminations style show which is a rare treat. I need to attend one of these events one year. Lots of good musical used, where are some of the musical scores from, I reconized POTC!

I believe things like fantasia, the 15th celebration stuff, a full playlist would be nice :P
July 2009 - All alone

Malin

Quotethe 15th celebration stuff

That score I believe is from the live action Peter Pan movie. A full list would be very much appreciated if any one knows?

burntsienna

I love the track from the live action Peter Pan film, I'm pretty use it's either 'Flying' or 'I Do Believe In fairies' It's such a beautiful piece of music :)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Willow

Quote from: "Kristof"I'm glad the Enchanted Fireworks people are still being counted on at DLRP.  I was suprised to see that they didn't do the Soiree Fireworks...

Maybe the Enchanted Fireworks company didn't have time to build the Soiree show and the Bonfire show? After all, the Bonfire Spectacular show is a huge undertaking on its own.

Aveen2008

I seen the Bonfire show last year,it was great but my fav is wishes so far and enchanted secondly. I love the pirates of the caribbean tune and the music from the hunchback of Notre Dame as I love that film. I sat outside hotel New York, it was completely freezing! :shock:

Good show though definately!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo