Sir Mickey's

Started by Magic M, November 05, 2008, 03:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

I'm currently on a bit of a crazed Disney-high getting excited about my next trip to Disney (in 26 days!) and I keep stumbling on things in the park that I've missed out on.

The website HiddenDLRP is helping me find Hidden Mickeys and other "might've missed" details - and one of the biggest that I have missed is The Giant!

I've always spotted the fab Beanstalk outside Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland but I never knew that there was a GIANT inside the shop!  Can anyone confirm this to be true?  Pictures etc...

Before you ask, the main site has no pictures of this gift shop...

Kristof

Your wish is my command...   :lamp:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/d ... utique.php

Malin

I have been visiting the park for years and thats the first time I have heard or seen the Giant. It just proves how rich in detail this park is and is a great credit to all the work Imagineers put into creating the Number 1 theme park in Europe.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Malin"I have been visiting the park for years and thats the first time I have heard or seen the Giant. It just proves how rich in detail this park is and is a great credit to all the work Imagineers put into creating the Number 1 theme park in Europe.

:shock: That absolutely goes for me too........It just proves to me just how fantastic this forum is. New little jewels just keep showing up =D>  =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Kristof

I have to admit that last time I saw the Giant, it wasn't lit up...

(The photo above was taken February 2007).

Riebi

Quote from: "Kristof"I have to admit that last time I saw the Giant, it wasn't lit up...

Also a giant needs some sleep!  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Magic M

I love this kind of stuff... thanks for posting the images!

pussinboots

Quote from: "Kristof"I have to admit that last time I saw the Giant, it wasn't lit up...

When I looked at that picture of the giant (I hadn't noticed it before either), I thought, "gee, lovely, but it's a wonder the light still works." Getting light bulbs to work appears to be the resort's number one struggle. But ah well.

Aveen2008

aw wow I never noticed that before!! How Brilliant DLRP is! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

ColdSun

never had even the slightest idea the Giant existed in the shop. Awesome!

Kuzco

Ha ha, never noticed this detail! How wonderfully done!
No touchy!

Kristof

Light on the giant was working this weekend!

SophieD

Thats so cool!! I've never noticed that before...just shows the pure magic of DLRP!!
I'm going to have to go in this shop just to see the giant!!  :D  :lol:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney