kiki_304

Great pictures again.  :D

burntsienna

Wow!!! Your photographs are amazing! I love getting to see them  :mrgreen:
Thank you so much for posting these!
Makes me so jealous and really want to go back  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Some very nice updates here and again, as everybody else says too, lovely lovely pictures!  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

kmara

wonderful pictures! I love the way the morning sunlight enlightens the park! it makes it look so new!
and those flowers are amazing! we have only been in early spring or in fall, so never seen the gardens in such full bloom, but it looks just wonderful!

thank you for your report; I can't wait to read the rest of it!
glad, you had such a good time there, despite you getting ill in the end (and despite those rude people / parents...)!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

never2old

Thank you all very much for your comments  :D  And it's a real pleasure to share it all with you, part of the magic of Disney is to be able to share it  :D

Here's Tuesday!

After check out, we headed towards the park for the EMH. The Village was fairly quiet

Again we had a first go in Buzz and Space Mountain (best way to start the day  :wink: ) before going to Fantasyland for a couple of goes in Peter Pan. By then the park was starting to really fill up. We had a walk around Fantasyland and Discoveryland (and despite it being not 10am yet the queues in Discoveryland were becoming too much - 30 minutes in Buzz  :shock: ), so we gave up on rides and took some pictures instead, waiting for 10am and the rest of the rides to open

The Italian area of Fantasyland:

Discoveryland

Big Hyperion

And small Hyperion

Next part (and probably last) coming soon!  :)

never2old

And final part!!

Main Street, shortly before 10am... We knew then that this was not going to be a quiet day!

Around the Castle

The entrance to Adventureland. We headed to POTC, but it was closed, and they couldn't tell us when it would open...  :(

Frontierland. We got some fastpasses for BTM, tried PM (but it was closed as well  :( ). So we made some time around Frontierland before using four FP, then headed back to Fantasyland

Outside Peter Pan

The Sleeping Beauty show was just starting. I had never seen it before, it was not bad! Although they shorten the story quite a bit...

A final look around Fantasyland

Another thing I never noticed before... the apples in the lamp

By now I was feeling really bad, so we decided to give up on our plans for the rest of the day (which included a trip to the Studios for TOT and RNRC, lunch in the Plaza Gardens and watching the OUAD parade), and instead have a quick lunch in the Village (yep, in Starbucks of course, lovely frapuccino with a chicken wrap and a white chocolate cheesecake...) and go home after that.

So we had one last go in BTM

said our goodbyes to Frontierland

and headed out...

A bit sad to leave earlier than we had planned, but still, we'd had a great stay (despite the ever growing crowds), so we couldn't really complain  :D  

Of course, now I'm starting to count the days until our next trip... :wink:

Thank you all for reading  :D

DLP-Photos.com

And just as expected your final update didn't disappoint! Great little comments and lovely pictures - just lovely!   =D>

I'm sorry to hear that your last day came to an abrupt end, but then it was great to see what a lovely trip you had had until then  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

never2old

Thanks Nicolai  :D

burntsienna

Great final installment! :mrgreen:  :D/  :mrgreen:
I'm sorry it ended before you planned though.
Ooo how I wish I was going to DLP this year  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Thank you for posting your final photos N2O, they are a pleasure to look at. I'm glad you had a great time :)

Annet

Your pictures are really great, that must be one expensive camera you've got! :P

never2old

Thank you all very much for your comments, really glad you enjoyed the report and the pictures!!

One last picture; a colleague from work was there at the same time, so of course we kept running into each other (he's also a Disney fan, and he's already planning a trip for August. I do have some wonderful colleagues  :) ) He took this picture from us in Adventure Isle (I had just made my hubby sit down in the tipping rock, he didn't know it moved, you should have seen his face when he sat down and the rock went down with him  :lol: ) Anyway, here we are:

The smiles in our faces say it all  :D

never2old

My Party Time videos are now in youtube, in glorious HD (first videos I upload in HD  :D)
Here they are:

[youtube:2z8c2s61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uduy2dwJrTg[/youtube:2z8c2s61]

[youtube:2z8c2s61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKFBioo3zw[/youtube:2z8c2s61]

[youtube:2z8c2s61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficNCgW9j_Y[/youtube:2z8c2s61]

Enjoy!