Theralmetallord's trip report 15-19 September

Started by theralmetallord, September 28, 2008, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theralmetallord

Sorry for the late trip report, but I've been a little sick the last few days (including at DLRP... :x ).

Anyway, had a wonderfull trip to DLRP (as always! :D). Had amazing weather (gotta love the castle against the backdrop of a clear blue sky!) and the overall atmosphere was excellent.

Was the first time for some rides and shows (all at the WDS) for me. Just a quick summary:

Tower of Terror: wow, wow, and again, wow! What an experience. I think the power of this ride is just in the combination of amazing theming, the excellent cast members and the great thrill the lift gives you. I must have rode it a trillion times, yet I was surprised every time I got on it. 10/10

Stitch Live: Great show. I laughed so hard at times, I thought I was going to pass out! Don't want to spoil anything for someone who still has to see it, but I can recommend it to anyone! (If you speak English and/or French well enough!). 9.5/10
(P.s. After seeing this show, Stitch instantly became my favorite Disney character!)

Cinemagique: An excellent movie, but I really don't get the big fuzz people make of it. It's a good movie, but other than that...meh... 7/10

Crush's Coaster: In two words: "AWESOME DUDE!". 9/10

Art of Disney Animation: The first compilation video was amazing. Almost brought tears to my eyes. The second show (with Mushu) was meh-meh. Drawing lessons were cool! 7.5/10

I will be making an extended report, but I really have to feel a little better (I feel really, really sick right now... :( )

Here are the pictures. Click on them for the right size!

That's my (little) brother. It was just the 2 of us and a lot of fun for 5 days! (I don't get his cranky look though...)

More to follow!

[size=85]September 15th - September 19th 2008; Sequoia Lodge (click for photo\'s and trip report!)
December 15th - December 18th 2008; Davy Crocket Ranch[/size]

theralmetallord

Part 2!

One more part to follow!  :)

[size=85]September 15th - September 19th 2008; Sequoia Lodge (click for photo\'s and trip report!)

theralmetallord

Last part!

As I said, a more extensive trip report will follow very shortly!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  :D

Frederico

Wow some really great photo's in there. I am going to have to have some practice with my camera so when I come back I will have some decent piccys for my report.  :D/
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

The Butlin Boy

Wow, excellent pictures there, thanks for sharing them. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your report. I'm glad you had a great trip, and I hope you're feeling better soon :)

burntsienna

Wow I love the photographs they're awsome!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

never2old

Very good pictures, thanks for that!!

Sorry you were not feeling well during part of your stay, hope it didn't spoil it too much!

Please please please post more pictures if you have them!!

Epcot_Boy

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics..........just can't get enough of DLRP photos. =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Riebi

Wonderful pics!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

ColdSun

The pics are fantastic, thanks for sharing!!! You really had great weather. I'm looking forward to the report but sorry to hear you got sick. Hope you recover soon.