Hallowe'en soundtrack

Started by JohnH, November 09, 2008, 04:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnH

Hi, we went to DLRP last year, October 07.
Obviously, it was Hallowe'en season there, and was utterly amazing.
One thing that sticks out from the Hallowe'en parade, was the soundtrack that was playing while the pumpkinmen/witches were coming past.
Tune included the words "Happy happy happy happy Hallowe'en, let's all celebrate..."
But for the life of me, I can't find this on CD anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get it?

Kind regards

Willow

Its one of the Tokyo Halloween songs. I believe its available only in Tokyo, but there are other locations on the internet where i've seen it but they aren't entirely legal.

Javey74

Sorry JohnH, it's not yet available in DLRP on CD, neither is Tous En Train - All Aboard [Character Express theme], this one is also elsewhere on the net but not at all legal.. :(

SophieD

Do you think they will make another CD with these songs on??
I really want them but i don't want to download them illegally!  :(
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Javey74

I think they will eventually, but I get the feeling it may be only when the track is superseded by a new one or even by a new parade. Though I hope I'm wrong :roll:

Time will tell...DLRP have never been good at releasing the obvious public favourite tracks. :roll:

JohnH

Quote from: "SophieD"Do you think they will make another CD with these songs on??
I really want them but i don't want to download them illegally!  :(

Erm.....so, if I were trying to avoid accidentally downloading the track illegally, what website should I avoid using?

Willow

I couldn't possibly say on a public forum.

Especially as it is against the Forum Rules.

Javey74

Quote from: "Willow"I couldn't possibly say on a public forum.

Especially as it is against the Forum Rules.
Good advice Willow, the Forum could get into real trouble just mentioning any illegal sites, it's the same as asking for MP3 requests, definite no no's... :-#

Malin

You could go about it the legal way and purchase it though Amazon.com

SophieD

Its silly how disney haven't released the new songs onto a CD??  :(  I know they brought out the 15yrs CD which I have....

Surely this will bring in more money to DLRP? Just seems a bit odd!  :roll:  :-k  :-k
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

benjy

when I was at DLP in october i asked the CM at the storybook store if they'll ever release Tous en Train but he said they won't because and I quote 'It is not a publication of disney' his english wasn't good so after that i asked if they'll ever release it and he said no!  :(

so if this CM is right it looks like we'll never be able to get our beloved Tous en Train on CD!!! :x

:shock:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Willow

Well Tous en Train might get retired once Minnie's Party Express starts in 2009, I've got a feeling they will use the second track from Tokyo Disneyland's Party Express for it.

Paris may not own the rights to distribute the song, its originally from Tokyo Disneyland's Party Express.