Going to DLRP tomorrow!!

Started by Aveen2008, July 02, 2008, 10:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

It's my 4th time, I'm all excited even though it's only a short trip, home again on sunday afternoon! Definately hoping to meet some different characters (and Stitch again of course) and not have too many scrums to get near them!;) any tips for that are completely welcome hehe. I have butterflies in my stomach! Looking forward to the enchanted fireworks premier on saturday too.:)

Excitement!:):):)

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

-breeno-

Hope you have a great time Aveen :D   Will you be doing a trip report?

:offtopic: Just wondering Aveen what part of N. Ireland are you from?  Just curious, i'm from the rainy county of Fermanagh :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

MizzRabbit

Oooh, you have to do a trip report! And take loads and loads of pictures! Have a great time Aveen!!! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Hey guys

Breeno I am from Down, near the border with louth:)

Thanks Simba:) I haven't done a trip report before, i would probably make it sound boring but if i can I will indeedy:) ooo Big excitement:)

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Have a great time :)

Javey74

Quote from: "Simba"Oooh, you have to do a trip report! And take loads and loads of pictures! Have a great time Aveen!!! :D
Aveen2008 will have to now, since the post is on "Trip Reports" anyway.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Have a great time at DLRP..... :D/  :D/  :D

Clarebelle

have a good time!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Kuzco

I wish you a pleasant stay! Hopefully the weather is great there too!
No touchy!

Snow_White_Girl

Have a great time Aveen! :) Make sure you give us a trip report and lots of pics on your return! I can't believe I still have 4 weeks to wait! :(

\":lamp:\"

Soap

Have a magical blast and i hope you will have some nice weather at your stay!!  :D/
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney