indiana jones hat

Started by jonesy86, July 17, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesy86

me again, thought id get another question in. i want to get an indiana jones hat (adult size) was wondering what the prices are, i dont want a replica one that costs the earth, just a good one, and do they have different sizes as well? again, thanks in advance for any responses

nathan.jackson

yeah that would be cool! me too... anyone?

The Butlin Boy

If I remember rightly from April (so this may be wrong...), they were being sold for 40 to 50 euros! :o  But as I said, don't take my word for it. :roll:

Galathon

The price is 39 euro.

Katie-Sparrow

When i was there last week they were in the shop near big thunder mountain for 45.00 euros. x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

jonesy86

ah ok, bit steap  :( , but what did i expect eh?? you never know, maybe ill find something there when i go

Stitch

Yeah, when I was there mid June I was disgusted with the price of the Indi hats!
-Jenn@

madame_leota

i bought one back in 2005, it cost me 50euro and i beleive they are still the same price now, at least they were in febuary. it is stunning, absolutly my fave thing i have bought over there.

50euro is a lot but it really is goregous!

They do cheaper versions of the indi hat, i bought one in 2004 and i think it was about 20euro? the 50 euro one was the most expensive official indiana jones hat if i remember rightly.