Cast members

Started by Nicholas-c, June 13, 2008, 08:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

I posted a few comments in the Tower of terror thread about good cast members really getting into the story, the excitment etc

i was wondering, is there somewhere you can go and recommend cast members ?

Example : Steven on Pirates of the carribean was great fun as he was acting like a real pirate

Nicholas-c
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Javey74

I'm not exactly sure, I had heard that there was a book in The City Hall in the main park for Cast Member recommendations, and such like. But I'm not sure about the Studios side of things though.  :-k

Clarebelle

On our last trip, in our room we had a leaflet where you could nominate a CM, but not sure how it works or what you were nominating the CM for? I'll see if I can find it!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Jake

oooh i havnt posted on here in a while!

but, when i was at DLRP last year, me and my friends really liked this Cast Member on Indiana Jones, he was a really happy and helpful Cast member, he told us that we could go to City Hall and comment on him, of course we did, and we had to fill out a little leaflet asking questions about the Cast Member, and then hand it back into City Hall.
He told us it will make him extra money, ahahah!

Hope this helped,
Jake :)

never2old

Oh, I'll do that next time I go then!! I didnt know you could do that...

Some CMs really make a difference!!

Kristof

Well they don't get any extra money, but they do get a compliment from their manager or team leader during the morning briefings.

ford prefect

I always make an effort to thank the CM's and leave feedback wherever possible.  The CM's do a difficult job (for comparatively little reward) and good service really demands thanks.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

RockNRoller

Maybe we could recognise good cast members in this topic, i went to town hall once to comment on a CM of PM who wished us all good luck as we entered the lift area and as the doors closed we could clearly see him looking to the heavens and crossing himself. Gave some of us a good laugh and creeps to a few others.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

treble

i always forget to look at theirs names  :oops:
i like the idea of nominations on here, then maybe (  8-[ )raptor1982 could hand the list to city hall on one of his visits. at least they would know we appreciate them.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"i always forget to look at theirs names  :oops:
As the rule goes, if the badge says Phillipe, then you have to hope that's who you are talking to, since at DLRP a Cast Member would get lynched for not wearing their name tag, so what some forgetful Cast Members do is borrow someone else's who is not on duty or pick up a spare one, again with another name on it not currently being used.... :wink:

So you could recommend Philippe when your actually speaking to Gavin.  Not easy to call this one.  There's no knowing even if you ask the Cast Member about his/her name, not that you would, but I suppose he/she would have to lie to suit the name you see on their badge anyway.   :mrgreen: