Searching for pins on ebay

Started by Stitch, May 27, 2008, 12:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch

Is anyone else having problems searching for pins on the new style ebay?

Can anyone give me a few tips for finding the bargains?
-Jenn@

Stitch

I just thought I would be cheeky and bump my own post... anyone got any tips?

Here's my collection as it stands so far...

-Jenn@

Clarebelle

Dont worry I seem to have found it lol

I love your TOT pin. Is it one of the limited editions?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch

Yes it is, my Mum bought it for me when we were there in Jan. I can't remember how many of them there are though.

The very last one, the Stitch one covered in butterflies was a present from her last night. It's limited to 250 and now my most prized pin, my two favourite things, Stitch and LOTS of butterflies! I also really love my Stitch head with the butterfly on his nose :) I think that's also a limited one.
-Jenn@

joolsc

Quote from: "Stitch"Is anyone else having problems searching for pins on the new style ebay?

Can anyone give me a few tips for finding the bargains?
No just found a bargain on ebay.co.uk just put item no. 250256030681. I like Nightmare before Christmas Pins and I found these. £30 worth of pins for £11

All you have to do is check the pin on pinpics.com it gives you the original price.

I say I got a bargain but there is not really a bargain on pins. You buy or trade for pins you like not for the value of. Nobody makes money on disney pins except Disney or the big dealers who buy in bulk say 5000+ at time.

Stitch

It's a mystery to me how some of the sellers on ebay get hold of 50+ of limited editions... not exactly fair play is it?
-Jenn@

joolsc

Quote from: "Stitch"It's a mystery to me how some of the sellers on ebay get hold of 50+ of limited editions... not exactly fair play is it?
Disney sell them at the outlet stores in Florida. I bought this from the outlet store last year http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 3349961.v2 and we also bought this one as well http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cg ... &pin=43946 which we also got some spare for trading this a large pin

littlemermaid83

I want that Stitch pin with all the butterflies!!

I love your collection.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Stitch

Awww, thank you! I've got a few more now. I'll have to post some more pics soon!
-Jenn@

MizzRabbit

Jeez, your pins are gorgeous. I've been thinking about collecting but isn't it extremely expensive?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

CJinWonderland

wow i love your chesire cat pins :) do they have those all the time, becuase ive never seen one when ive gone. Maybe im just not looking hard enough :)

Owain

Stitch, Are your pins in one of the pin trading case things ?
If so, how much are they ?
I really want one  :lol:

Stitch

25 Euros seems to ring a bell... does anyone know if that's right?
-Jenn@

Galathon

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Jeez, your pins are gorgeous. I've been thinking about collecting but isn't it extremely expensive?

You can make it as expensive as you want. Me and my girlfriend just started and we both started just a theme. My girlfriend is collecting all cats and I am collecting ride pins.

I also collecting Limited edition. I have the season pins that, if you complete them, you get 2008 at the bottom and I am collecting the Walt Disney serie, its a serie of 12 pins. The first 3 are out already.

When we go to DLRP in septembber I going to buy on ebay first a lot of pins. Then you pay for 50 pins about 50 euro (excl shipping). We get the great ones out and the other we are going to trade in DLRP.

I found a couple of ebay shops that are really good and have a lot of pins. If you like I can get you the shops ebay adres.

Stitch

Yes please that would be brilliant! :)
-Jenn@