Sale!?

Started by jonesy86, July 20, 2008, 09:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesy86

I read on another fan site that there is a sale on at the moment, quite a big one at that with prices up to 50% off!! was just wondering how long its on for, am heading there on the 4th, would love to bag some bargins. i did say i wouldnt buy much but if the sale is on, i may have to break that promise!

Katie-Sparrow

Yup there definately is a sale. I spent quite a lot lol. And its better getting stuff in the sale then full price haha  :lol: . x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

jonesy86

haha indeed it is, im assuming i may need to stock up on a few more euros before i go!

jonesy86

so katie, what did u buy? anything good?

Katie-Sparrow

Well i got a mickey mouse jacket that fits me perfect for 10 euro's  :D/  lol, and i got some tinkerbell and mickey mouse pens for 1 euro each and my sister got some nice shoe's for 15 euro's it's a great sale lol.
I hope you get some great things!  :)
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

burntsienna

There was deffinately a sale when I was there at the start of the month, I hope it still on for you when you go =]
My mum was able to buy a Pirates of the Caribbean hoody/jacket for just 15euros  :shock:  :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

jonesy86

sounds great!!!! will have to stop the urge to buy it all!!

burntsienna

haha it's very difficult...I spent all my money when I was there...even my backup/emergancy money  :lol:  :mrgreen:
Luckily there was no emergancy after the money was gone  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

casschr05

I say that the best way to fully experience DLRP is during one of there 50% sales!
so many cheap bargains that otherwise would cost so much
and you can (usually) still get your AP dream discount on sale prices as well  :D/ (well at Christmas you could!)

Nala_84

Are there several sales throughout the year? Special dates for them?

I only saw some sales at the Plaza East/West Boutiques and the little kiosk at the exit of Disneyland Park...

Does anyone know when they usually have sales? :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]