Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

WOW! Captain Pan thats amazing!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "madame_leota"yeah i prefer the old pie eyed mickey. not that i dont love the modern one.

Yeah I'm the same, I love the classic Mickey!

There be talks of classic Mickey Mouse... and the posting again of more fantastic art...

Well here's a not so fantastic Mickey, it was a request of Butlin Boys a week ago..I just haven't had time to post him. I'm trying to tie all the conversations together!

Very nice, I've been wondering how that'd turn out. Well done! :mrgreen:  =D>

burntsienna

I do love all your work Captain Pan and this one is no different!
Amazing Mickey!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

I like both versions of Mickey! :D

Goofy, and my scribbly handwriting!
//http://little-cuddly-bear.deviantart.com/art/Goofy-Doodle-94329861

burntsienna

That Goofy is amazing! You've really captured him perfectly there MinniesBestPal  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>
O and I like the f in Goofy too! haha  :D

MinniesBestPal

Thanks! And about the f... Really? lol

My handwriting is really scribbly! I'm constantly getting little notes in red pen at the bottom of the pages in my school books saying "Please try harder with your handwriting!" or, as my geography teacher says "It looks like a spider crawled across your page!" but she hates me anyway, so I don't really care much! She picks on me every chance she gets

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Thanks! And about the f... Really? lol

My handwriting is really scribbly! I'm constantly getting little notes in red pen at the bottom of the pages in my school books saying "Please try harder with your handwriting!" or, as my geography teacher says "It looks like a spider crawled across your page!" but she hates me anyway, so I don't really care much! She picks on me every chance she gets

Your handwriting is better than mine! haha
Mine is terrible, or atleast I think it is, school really nagged be about it for a while but then gave up. But I've been told that my hand writing is artistic...which I don't quite understand...unless messy=creative  :lol:

Aslong as handwriting is readable then I personally don't think people should try and make you change it. It's personal and individual.  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Yeah but thats just one word! You should see it when I'm copying down everything off the board as quickly as I can into lines with a space of 1cm inbetween! AND IN FOUNTAIN PEN! I hate fountain pens! They're the most awkward pens to use, but the headmistress insists we have them. Apparently it encourages neat handwriting...and smudges!

HAHAHA! Messy = creative! I used to say that about my bedroom!

burntsienna

haha!
I like fountain pens...specially writing with on on tracing paper lol
Though they do smudge very easily.
I was happy to get away from words having to be a certain distance away.

Haha my bedroom is the same!
It's a complect creative mess at the moment!
I'm re-decorating so everything is pushed into the middle of the room apart from my bed...so its just a big old heap of mess that's hard to walk past!
Fell over it the other night trying to get to the toilet in the dark...was not my best idea.
 :lol:

Anyways, I think once again we have gone off topic on this topic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And I'm offles to bed now.
Take Care
Hope you have a good day tomorrow  :mrgreen:

*waves*

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal""It looks like a spider crawled across your page!"

Now I remember hearing that very line many times... I even had one considerably worse with my handwriting... " So If I took this to a pharmacy what would I come out with?" and "Your not a doctor so stop writing like one"

So to make me happy I post this..

MinniesBestPal

WOW! THAT LGM IS GREAT CAPTAIN PAN!

disney_donutter

everyone's work is so fantastic!!!!! If mine was any good I would post it lol.

Javey74

Now where have I seen that before.......:-k  :-k

Ahhh, I know where.... :mrgreen:

Nice one, Captain Pan  :D/  :D/

burntsienna

Steamboat Willie = LOVE!  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

I'm having an artists block...I have absolutely no inspiration for a drawing right now...:( I hope this one doesn't last long!